Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,876 members, 7,938,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

33 Days To Ican May Diet Exams… This Exam Is Just A Hurdle Not An Obstacle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 33 Days To Ican May Diet Exams… This Exam Is Just A Hurdle Not An Obstacle (179 Views)

ICAN Result For 2024 May Diet Has Been Released / Low Ielts No Longer A Hurdle For Immigration To Canada / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

33 Days To Ican May Diet Exams… This Exam Is Just A Hurdle Not An Obstacle by starryadmin: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
In life, we can’t get everything easily, we have to earn it.
We all have to go through this ICAN exam to become a Chartered Accountant.
Don’t let any activities obstruct you from achieving your goal.

ICAN Exam is one of the basic steps for your success in your career. So take it seriously.
When the pressure threatens to overwhelm you, don’t give in.
This exam is important for you and I’m confident you can succeed brilliantly.
We never know what we are made of until we are examined.

Start Seeing ICAN exams as a hurdle you can scale through.

P.S. If you have not gotten our 30 DAYS ICAN SUCCESS BLUEPRINT,
then you are missing a lot because that is the perfect blueprint for you to pass your ICAN exam.

Kindly join our Telegram group and request for the BLUEPRINT now.

Do you have any Question to ask then
Call: 07038174484, 08023428420

Starry Gold Academy: NO 1 TUITION CENTER WITH HIGHEST EXAM PASS RATE AT ONE SITTING FOR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Student Media Group Holds Final Year Students To A Project Developmen / Presidency Tasks Teachers, Parents On Learning Of Mathematics / IDRC-CRDI John G. Bene Fellowship In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.