Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help (19193 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by mimicue(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
untop short bread and yogurt all this rant. if you want to help help , if u wont give him tfare talk , a lot of us do more than this to people we don't know , its simply the heart of giving, why is she saying story sometimes we crave things we cant afford and that is simply what happened to the boy
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by xoxocandy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
AMI3:
If you have the heart to help keep helping never complain when helping

May be you could have dip your hand inside your bad brought out a Card ask him to call u.

Give him a job so that u will take away that begging attitude from him.

May be I will start.
"GIVE SOMEBODY A JOB CHALLENGE"
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Whatsappgroups1:
The thunder that will strike u for wasting my time is still doing pressup
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by BeiFangLaye(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don't believe this, I'm telling you
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by ehirosplusbiz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
johnjunior39:
The guy was just living his urge and hunger at the same time. Truth for me is that sometimes this people we tagged as beggers too want to taste things that are not rice and everyday food cos people give them this everyday. Aside the part that he asked for transport, I see no evil in what he did . Just maybe the guy was feeling safe with her already

Honestly ... You are right
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
amaniro:

You almost made sense. The latter of your write up was Unnecessary.

He doesn't even make sense trying to slut shame somebody for no reason

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by deltateam: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
johnjunior39:
The guy was just living his urge and hunger at the same time. Truth for me is that sometimes this people we tagged as beggers too want to taste things that are not rice and everyday food cos people give them this everyday. Aside the part that he asked for transport, I see no evil in what he did . Just maybe the guy was feeling safe with her already

Indeed. So if assuming we are on transport and you tell me ; Guy please help me pay and I accept. You go further to show me 5 other guys that are with you. What do you think will happen?

I will decline from helping you because I believe you want to turn me to maga.

What is wrong is wrong! Let's not take others for granted.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Foodforthought: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
Her reason for all this rant and outburst is because the guy didn't recognize her as a celebrity... The thing pain her
Exactly. She was probably expecting to sign an autograph.
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by mostmorgan: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Denikayan:
Tobi needs to fvck this girl again
She is on heat.
who said Tobi had sex her

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by lakesguy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Smiles... Smart guy
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by mostmorgan: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Foodforthought:

Exactly. She was probably expecting to sign an autograph.
since when did helping someone now becoming a crime

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Foodforthought: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
mimicue:
untop short bread and yogurt all this rant. if you want to help help , if u wont give him tfare talk , a lot of us do more than this to people we don't know , its simply the heart of giving, why is she saying story sometimes we crave things we cant afford and that is simply what happened to the boy
Seconded
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Denikayan: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
mostmorgan:
who said Tobi had sex her

Ask Google!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Foodforthought: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
mimicue:
That's how to know broke people pretending to be loaded. Dangote's daughter would not even make noise about such a thing...If you want a beggar gone,just give him a little more than he asked for...or if you won't, just walk away. Alex is either broke or plain stingy.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Foodforthought: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
mostmorgan:
since when did helping someone now becoming a crime
Read my comment again, please.
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by kamez(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don't know why they allow beggers into shopping malls fast food and other public places..

it's embarrassing when u are trying to buy something and someone starts following u all around begin....
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by PapaAdanna: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dem plenty for Lagos oo, they sight u and weigh u for balance to ascertain if u are worth their fake hailing.
They start by raising their 2hands in the air and shouting, aaaah BaBa! Na u be the ( any praise word that comes to their mind at the moment).
They open their dry black lips wide, shout loud as the can, bow... Just to get something from u.

If u fail to comply by giving them anything, them go yab u until u get out of sight

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
give and it shall be given unto you

I’m wondering what’s the big deal in buying short bread and yogurt for sm1 and she had to announce it. She only exposed her awkward and senseless short temper. Guys do this all the time for gals we don’t know from Adam.

As she says Ceec is the aggressive one? Lmao
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Sufficiency121(f): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
I doubt this, because the only help a man can demand from a prostitute is free sex.

IDIOT
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Sufficiency121(f): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
I doubt this, because the only help a man can demand from a prostitute is free sex.

IDIOT
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Pro2makx(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Those kinda guys hang around the mall every minute of the day, looking for the next victim to "office". They most time are friends with some staff of the mall, who they probably return the goods which they obviously dont require at the time, to. These so called staff, help them trade it back for money. It is also worthy to note that most of these guys i have see, are mostly cultists, sometimes they dont even just stop at pestering you, they would even stylishly threaten you. Products of a failed parenting
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by wisdomkid: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:

The one your Dad demanded from your Mum? grin
Shame on you for your hatred.

Your family are tired of you and your demonic heart.
See how everyone around you avoids you?

You're that evil.
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by lindsay(f): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by bluefilm: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Radio without battery.

Who asked you all this nonsense you're yakking about.

Ewu. angry
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Arizonaaddict1: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
God abeg change my story for Good o same Alex wey den help pay her papa medical bills, she no fit help make the whole world no know haba

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Arizonaaddict1: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
mimicue:
person wey den help pay her papa medical bills that one alone suppose change her from a stingy person to a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by tribalistseun: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
is that what men demand from your ugly sisters?
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Markchiwuba: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
what? ;Do
What's with women and gossip sef
Can't you just help somebody without making jest of them? [/quote]
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by MyGeneration(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
No wonder one gave birth to u. I guess one guy asked your mother for help
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by MyGeneration(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
No wonder one gave birth to u. That old man really asked her for good help lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra In shorts & Crop Top (photos) / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi / Geogina Onuoha & Her Daughters Stun In Red For Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.