Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Warning Signs You May Develop A Terminal Disease!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning Signs You May Develop A Terminal Disease!! (225 Views)

Hardship: More Nigerians May Develop Mental Health Issues - Psychiatrist Warns / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs You May Develop A Terminal Disease!! by Maga30(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Just yesterday, I heard the story of a man, despite his wealth and the amount of supplements he had still gave in to cancer.

In the first clinic I worked, I have seen patients who were suddenly admitted because of a sudden onset of symptoms of liver or kidney diseases (I'm not a medical doctor, I worked as a lab technologist).

But here is a hard fact... You might not believe, but it doesn't change anything!

Before those patients had cancer, hepatitis, kidney stones, cardiac issues, there body gave them WARNING SIGNS about the sickness.

Obviously those warning signs were ignored.

Let's look at some of these warning signs:

1. Unusual increase in weight
2. Unexplained tiredness
3. Sudden decline in sex drive
4. Constant body pains, waist pain or back pains
5. Banging headaches
6. Unusual body odour
7. Frequent constipation
8. Terrible food cravings
9. Recurring infections
10. Sudden increase in blood pressure

All these may be signs of an underlying problem, which usually lies undetected for years till its full blown!

Most of the time we treat the symptoms and get relief.

But after some time it comes back again!

If you have tried treating some of these symptoms or even more for a particular period of time then you have to act fast and change your diet lifestyle now!

Don't think its normal to have some recurring symptom without trying to completely stop it from coming.

Taking antibiotics, pain killers, or any other drug is good, but what do you do when you keep going round the cycle of purchasing drugs every time?

Change your diet is first step.

www.gwulifestyle.com was born out of love to reach out people on issue of health and diet.

After being healed by a single vegetable after series and series of treatments, I was inspired to help others.

Some people say its expensive to eat healthy in Nigeria. Well, we all have choices, if you decide to eat cheap unhealthy foods, you gonna give more money to your doctor.

Your doctor would be happy to treat you.

I have seen patients spend over #10 million for treatment. People spend millions going to India for treatment and you complain that eating healthy is expensive?

Make a choice!

Get started on a healthy diet today
Start with a Free guide to naturally detoxify your body without harming yourself with roadside concoctions.

Follow link to get started www.gwulifestyle.com

Learn the basics and remain healthy for life

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Cleaning Services / End Erectile Dysfunction / Neo Care Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.