Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,266 members, 7,950,405 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? (625 Views)

How Much Can I Earn Weekly/monthly If I Open A Bet9ja Shop? / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? by 9jabox(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
I recently secured a very nice location here in Kaduna and had an account opened for me in that location through the connection I have with the bet9ja super agent, but have not been able to raise the money to set up the shop. The super agent is now threatening to either close the account or take over the location (which I do not want to happen).

I came here therefore to make a public appeal to anyone who desires to invest in the betting business or wants to be a partner or is even touched to help a brother with a loan, to get in touch with me on 0 7 0 6 5 2 3 8 6 1 6.

The amount needed to set up the shop is in the range of 250-300k (including rent and a generator set and a TV set). I already have two computer sets to start with two cashiers.

NB: I posted this request some weeks ago and was banned by NL mods for advertising on their platform. So if you really want to do business, please call me or send me a mail on createvisualz@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? by Torg77: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
9jabox:
I recently secured a very nice location here in Kaduna and had an account opened for me in that location through the connection I have with the bet9ja super agent, but have not been able to raise the money to set up the shop. The super agent is now threatening to either close the account or take over the location (which I do not want to happen).

I came here therefore to make a public appeal to anyone who desires to invest in the betting business or wants to be a partner or is even touched to help a brother with a loan, to get in touch with me on 0 7 0 6 5 2 3 8 6 1 6.

The amount needed to set up the shop is in the range of 250-300k (including rent and a generator set and a TV set). I already have two computer sets to start with two cashiers.

NB: I posted this request some weeks ago and was banned by NL mods for advertising on their platform. So if you really want to do business, please call me or send me a mail on createvisualz@gmail.com.

Thank you.

We all need money but try another scam

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? by 9jabox(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Torg77:

We all need money but try another scam

Do I look like a scammer to you sir? If you think it is a scam, then just pretend you didn't read the thread and move on.

Please move on with your bad energy, I don't need it here. BTW, I thought you were the guy that said you can ask around for me on the last thread that was deleted? SMH.... Nigerians and their suspicions sha!
Re: Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? by dryakson(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where precisely are u in kaduna
Re: Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? by Torg77: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
9jabox:

Do I look like a scammer to you sir? If you think it is a scam, then just pretend you didn't read the thread and move on.

Please move on with your bad energy, I don't need it here. BTW, I thought you were the guy that said you can ask around for me on the last thread that was deleted? SMH.... Nigerians and their suspicions sha!

Scammers don't have a particular look. One famous man said the hottest part of hell is reserved for those who in a time of moral crisis maintain their neutrality so I cant sit and be quiet when I know u are a scammer LOL but nobody is going to send you money . I can tell you that now lol

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business In Enugu State / Which Is The Fastest Way To Send Money From USA To Nigeria? / Wholesale Wristwatches for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.