Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

Desperate Need Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperate Need Of Job (245 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Need Of Job by Mobinatric: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am a positive, hardworking and inspirational leader who is willing to roll up his sleeves and provide customers with the highest level of service possible. My philosophy is to be better than our competitions’ in every best possible way and my key strengths lie in keeping complaints to a minimum, encouraging customers to come back for more and dealing with problems without having to refer to others. I have over the years built many positive, productive and lasting relationships, and has done this by always treating people as I would like to be treated. Right now I am looking for a suitable position with a growing and ambitious company that is committed to developing the talents of its own employees and rewards hard work..

Previous Work Experience: Sales Operations Supervisor, Brand Consultant and content manager, Customer Care Representative, Business Development.

Email: oluwasegunayodimeji@gmail.com

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Urgently Needed - Business Development And Marketing Executives / Earn Not Less Than 150 000 As A Marketing Consultant With Sterling Homes / Nysc Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.