Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,673 members, 7,979,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Dont Blame Mc Galaxy, I Take Full Responsibility - Etinosa Openup On Bbc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Blame Mc Galaxy, I Take Full Responsibility - Etinosa Openup On Bbc (456 Views)

Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video) / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Blame Mc Galaxy, I Take Full Responsibility - Etinosa Openup On Bbc by Praizenews: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
In her Recent interview with bbc pidgin, Etinosa opens up on how she handled the backlash after her live where she went nuude video with Mc Galaxy went viral.

She said she takes the full responsiblity of her action, she also said she dosnt blame mc galaxy for not ending the live video. In her words when she was asked may be she is depressed after the video went viral, She said she is not depressed despite the fact she has her own personal problem.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-dont-blame-mc-galaxy-i-take-full-responsibility-etinosa-openup-on-bbc/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun Missyb3

Re: I Dont Blame Mc Galaxy, I Take Full Responsibility - Etinosa Openup On Bbc by Praizenews: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
wink Hmmm isok
Re: I Dont Blame Mc Galaxy, I Take Full Responsibility - Etinosa Openup On Bbc by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
So BBC interviewed this one??.. Oh!! BBC pidgin. not surprised then

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why Davido Aka OBO Is Gonna Be Without Phone For The Next One Month / Dj 3angle D React To Bloggers That Said He Is Supporting Yahoo Yahoo / Video Of Zlatan Ibile Begging To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.