Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife (35432 Views)

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Xano(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Interesting

Senator sir, may be humor to you and some individuals,but it's not to Saraki and his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lady wants Saraki to shift her womb with his prick gavel
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by chibuike65: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
May God save this country, some are smiling to back at the expense of other people's lives 10billoion for zamfara, God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Godson26: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
If you watch the plenary when this ten billion stuff was approved you will know it was all staged by the outgoing senators,i swear I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by taiwolomo1: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Another ego for sharing angry
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by taiwolomo1: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
My question exactly...
Pls is the meant to hire solders ni or to buy weapon Abi to import foreign solders...ayam nt understanding!!!!
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by YoungAncient1: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
So we are supposed to fill every space in our houses with wives, children and quarrels abi?
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Only what that senator knows is just to marry more wives, funny man.
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by 9jaRealist: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2019
A Nigerian Senator treating women as property to be gifted... smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Lovemaester: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2019
fikiman7000:
With all this apc supporters still hate him just because he was against a rubber stamp the executive wanted to install in Lawan,for me i love Saraki so much. 10 billion naira is not a pocket money he did it for an apc governor,senators and the good people of the state despite the fact that they did not vote for his party,he is truly a man for everybody,coming back from Qatar to do this whereas Mr integrity is yet to sign the minimum wage into law...kudos to you Bukola Saraki you've done well

shut up he was hated long before that by the good people of kwara state whose funds he was diverting and even civil servants in the state whose little salary he was taking 7% up till before the election plus Nigerians generally disliked him because of what he did with societe-general bank. you have no moral compass, integrity means nothing to you, so Saraki can proudly be your mentor

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by seguno2: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Insectkiller:
Foolish old men..

Eating our common wealth anyhow..

Animals..

Are their fellow citizens, who elected/allowed them to eat their commonwealth anyhow, not the real animals
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by fikiman7000(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up he was hated long before that by the good people of kwara state whose funds he was diverting and even civil servants in the state whose little salary he was taking 7% up till before the election plus Nigerians generally disliked him because of what he did with societe-general bank. you have no moral compass, integrity means nothing to you, so Saraki can proudly be your mentor
So you're saying Tinubu is a saint,you're saying he did not steal a bigger money than that of saraki? Every politician in Nigeria is a thief,people are just trying write saraki's name as a traitor cos he was against Lawan and Tinubu's vice presidency plot in the build up to 2015 election
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Lovemaester: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
fikiman7000:

So you're saying Tinubu is a saint,you're saying he did not steal a bigger money than that of saraki? Every politician in Nigeria is a thief,people are just trying write saraki's name as a traitor cos he was against Lawan and Tinubu's vice presidency plot in the build up to 2015 election

have you been to Lagos and have you been to kwara, I live in Lagos and I served in kwara in 2016 and I boldly tell you saraki will rot in hell, saraki steals everything from kwara, including salaries, no road is executed, no schools, no light, no water, Every single thing this man embezzles, my principal then earns 125k then but was consistently paid 85k, saraki removes 30k from all their salaries, pls ask any civil servant in kwara, let them confirm, he is hated becos of the way he oppressed his people, it had nothing to do with national politics.
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Lovemaester: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
fikiman7000:

have you been to Lagos and have you been to kwara, I live in Lagos and I served in kwara in 2016 and I boldly tell you saraki will rot in hell, saraki steals everything from kwara, including salaries, no road is executed, no schools, no light, no water, Every single thing this man embezzles, my principal then earns 125k then but was consistently paid 85k, saraki removes 30k from all their salaries, pls ask any civil servant in kwara, let them confirm, he is hated becos of the way he oppressed his people, it had nothing to do with national politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.