Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Ones You Meet In Shrine Are Better And Even Safer” Lepacious Bose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ones You Meet In Shrine Are Better And Even Safer” Lepacious Bose (438 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: Guys In Shrine Are Better Than Church Guys In A Relationship / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ones You Meet In Shrine Are Better And Even Safer” Lepacious Bose by OGO32(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
“These days the ones you meet in shrine are better and even safer” Lepacious Bose speaks on the dangers of online dating

Comedienne Lepacious Bose has expressed concern about the dangers of online dating.

The actress spoke of how easy it is to end up living with someone you do not know. She admitted there has been some success stories from online dating but said it is still very risky.

She also mentioned that even men met in the church aren’t as trustworthy as they used to be in the past. She added that men met in the shrine might even be safer than men met in church because with a man met in the shrine, you know what you’re signing up for....................... read what she post@
https://www.giftnaija.com.ng/these-days-the-ones-you-meet-in-shrine-are-better-and-even-safer-lepacious-bose-speaks-on-the-dangers-of-online-dating/

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Ministries Request For Money To Pray For Members, Daddy Freeze React / Burna Boy Quits Social Media Amidst Controversy / Regina Daniels Adds Mercedes Benz GL450 SUV To Her Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.