Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. (430 Views)

Ripping Reverent: Could He Be The Next Chinua Achebe!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. by saasala(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just discovered today that The Europa League is not televised for Nigerians but South Africans are viewing all the matches.

I pay over 10,500 but cannot watch Europa League. Even the highest bouquet doesnt cover the league. It is shown only in South Africa who dont even pay as much as us

Attached in this post is my chat with them and the screenshot from my TV. I couldn't snap the whole screen cos I was in a hurry. But they wrote "SA Only" on the Europa League matches. SA Only means South Africa Only. And a friend in South Africa confirms he has been watching the Europa League.

Admin, please move this to the front page. This must stop

CC: Seun, lalasticlala

Re: DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Who the f-uck cares?!
DStv has done more for Nigerians than any homegrown provider ever will.
Re: DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
They increased subscription fees and cut down on content.
Re: DSTV Are Ripping Nigerians Off. by Origin(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Better blame the Nigerian regulatory and ask their oga what is he regulating that he is collecting salary...

NBC collected licence fees and ought to regulate content in the best interest of Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) / Bishop David Oyedepo(biography)rocksgospel / Get The Best spa center In south Delhi, NCR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.