Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,558 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) (42212 Views)

Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Whether we like it or not, this is Nigeria made vehicle, Proudly Nigerian
More strength to Innoson vehicle company
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by tradebot: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Assembling is not easy. Most countries assemble cars. No single company can manufacture all the parts in a car.
Secondly, a man can chose to be a pĀ°rnstar in his house its no crime. If he was seen happy in his house, it means he is a good husband, father, leader and friend.

Thanks you
Princeofnigeria:

Rubbish.

Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
SmartMen:

Even Dangote started with importing cements

Good one. They make IVM look like a car dealership. You build a factory, energise it, employ workers and produce stuff, yet they are not satisfied. What remains to fully manufacture is reverse engineering of critical components. Is it necessary to IVM, no. As long as they roll out vehicles and make profits, no problem. It is up to government and private business to tap into the value chain and seek to make the components presently imported.

There are few vehicles that are completely manufactured at any one country thoughtless of anyone industrial facility. Anything from BMW's to Lamborghini's, from Airbus 320's to Boeing 737 Max 8's to the now retired Space Shuttles to the most advanced fighter jet in the world, Lockheed Martin's F35 Joint Strike Fighter are made from components from a wide variety of contractors, companies and countries. Nothing new here.

Manufacturing is an international global business.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Emmerlee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

LMAO. Your moniker sounds more like Princeofdarkness. See a Shrink asap! grin grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by stevekings: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

shut up
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
even if they are unnecessary loud about it , i think it is still good because it will increase the confidence of the citizenry in innoson and other local companies and promote their product
seguno2:

Is this the first time or they are only being loud about this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Gkemz: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Receive sense
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by jedisco(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari

You my friend, are a fool.

I wonder how a government agency buying few cars from a Nigerian citizen translates to patronising Igbos and warranting you to insult a whole ethnicity.

Like I said, you remain a fool.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by everyevery: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please start producing nano cars like tata nano too, so that an average Nigeria can afford it. Besides, try and partner with banks to give room for instalmentAl payments. Well done.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari
Stupid yerobar moslem. Innoson has been the sole supplier of tactical vans to FRSC, GEJ made sure of that.

Find another lies to tell.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Amanew(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Why should Thunder rape him?
Have it been that,that committed a crime Afonjas will shout Biafra, now is a thing of Honour by an Igbo he is rating it to Nigeria
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Rolings:

why should FG patronize only innoson, are you that daft? is innoson the only car manufacturer?
its not about black man being backward but your stupidity.
why did china ban google and twitter so that chinese ones can be used. oga use ur head
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Clap for yourself then anupam.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Radiogod: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Are you not mentally challenged? Do you think the vehicles were bought it you didn't read through the head line?
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Congratulations what a great achievement anupam.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by COCKCROW: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

WHAT YOU DID IS RIGHT AND THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO BACK OUT OF NIGERIA TO BIAFRA. WHY NOT CHASE US TO BIAFRA
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Chomy101: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
God bless u plenty
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Yopcity: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Clap for urself, u have achieved a big aim, ewu !
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by veesion: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

BITTER SOUL
YOU HATE YOURSELF MORE
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by gr8tone: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Made in Nigeria... Proudly 9ja.
Assembled in Nigeria
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

And who makes you an IQ ranking maestro?

If you have issues with my submission just critically discuss it instead of resolving to insults. angry
when your response equals negative IQ what do you xpect?It is very easy to quantify one's IQ by what they write.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Rolings: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Joromi12:
why did china ban google and twitter so that chinese ones can be used. oga use ur head

Use your brain and not use examples only when it favours your argument..... China has Weibo and as such can afford to ban fb and twitter, innoson does not even manufacture any of those vehicles 100% in Nigeria and most importantly innoson CANNOT meet Nigeria's vehicle needs, banning other vehicles for him alone will push the price up and you will still wail then... It does not make room for competition and as such we will be at the mercy of whatever jargons innoson produce without choice........ Once again I ask why should Fg patronize only innoson?
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by tck2000(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2019
I-son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobius Motors: A Look At Kenya's Indigenous Car Maker - Photos / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Is ATF Oil The Same As Power Steering Fluid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.