Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,962 members, 7,973,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos (50397 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / I Saw My Call Up Late, I Can't Go To Camp Before Closing Date, What Do I Do? / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by RillJ(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Black Gold was fun, at least in the 90s

dwilliams:
useless camp I did my orientation there
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Danielmegg(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by FindX(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
NYSC and see finish. Maybe that solider no even get Waec result.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by rummmy: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Since 2011
so you be my mate and you are still Searching for job.. All our mates from this my side have made it,how have you be coping with 30k per month grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by princeadams11: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
jomoh:

Imagine the English of a graduate SMH

See another graduate

It’s bugle and no they don’t blow bugle at 5:30am it’s 6am and 6pm
Mr English teacher. Tell us you are above making mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Black gold!! Abalaka and Daga show us pepe. Now Daga is a major someone that was a sargent.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by colossus2: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
donbachi:
Don't they blow bigo in that camp?
Bugle, not bigo sir
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Emmzy201(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
NYSC should be scrapped,it is a waste of time
is it because you've done yours?
I promised myself and mum that I would wear that uniform one day
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by OVWIE: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Why are they waking late, I could remembered my day in Umudi,imo state,One of the most dreaded NYSC camp in Nija,we always woke at 3:30am to 4:00am because no toilets/bathrooms, so you must wake as early as possible to search for water and take your bath b4 day break,else you will take your bath in the market.

Seriously, Umudi that yr. The life of a corper
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Why are they waking late, I could remembered my day in Umudi,imo state,One of the most dreaded NYSC camp in Nija,we always woke at 3:30am to 4:00am because no toilets/bathrooms, so you must wake as early as possible to search for water and take your bath b4 day break,else you will take your bath in the market.

grin
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:

Year of service please?
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by olajizz01(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
rummmy:
so you be my mate and you are still Searching for job.. All our mates from this my side have made it,how have you be coping with 30k per month grin grin grin
What's this one saying?

Truely,many were mad,but few were roaming and it's like you have started roaming according to your moniker

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
jomoh:

Imagine the English of a graduate SMH

See another graduate

It’s bugle and no they don’t blow bugle at 5:30am it’s 6am and 6pm

Take it easy on them grin
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Johnjanrt: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
To all critics I hope you all are beyond correction mtcheeew
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Emmzy201:

is it because you've done yours?
I promised myself and mum that I would wear that uniform one day
Nothing is special about that useless uniform

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Emmzy201(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

Nothing is special about that useless uniform
av always wanted to wear it since I was a kid and ya now telling me it's useless
*crying*
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by slowbreeze(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
This camp ehn...I heard so much about the wicked soldiers and rugged life there & did all it took me so I didn't get posted there(tho it was one of my choices)..And I didn't..hehehehe
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Emmzy201:

av always wanted to wear it since I was a kid and ya now telling me it's useless
*crying*
It is my brother. To fulfill all righteousness you can but the reality on ground shows that the scheme isn't useful again. There are many reasons why I say so

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by AkumTemi: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Black Gold camp where I served. Kudos to our bigle man Kurege.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Princeakin4u: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
What else can one say?
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Emmzy201(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is my brother. To fulfill all righteousness you can but the reality on ground shows that the scheme isn't useful again. There are many reasons why I say so
I don't mind if you can tell me a few reasons
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by jomoh: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
princeadams11:

Mr English teacher. Tell us you are above making mistakes.

What the guy made was no mistake.

That is why he’s a graduate. You research what you’re not sure of before writing.

Nemo qoud non habet. You cannot give what you don’t have. You cannot make a mistake in what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Ovemedi17(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
dwilliams:
useless camp I did my orientation there

Very useless undecided
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Sommydisaster(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
lastempero:
Nawa,how come a soldier is carrying a gun abi rules don change.during our time,soldiers are not allowed to carry gun n mingle with corp members and they can only punish you and not to flog you with their useless koboko.
I doubt if there's black gold........ Was there last year

SOJO don't carry guns inside the camp ........ Only the ones at the gate
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
donbachi:
na wah
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
donbachi:
bugle.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by hismond(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
during my own days in camp, I don't know how you can wake up late with all the noise & steady splashing of water by the soldiers. Them speciality nah to humble people
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by ofiko123(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.