Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence (21952 Views)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / Police Arrest 10 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
czarina:
My dear, he never claimed Nigerian police is friendly, he simply meant they would never ever clasp a cuff on a 10yr old kid like its normal.

Beat him, maybe, drag him by his collar, maybe. But the Nigerian police would never do that to a 10year old. I'm surprised it happened in America of all places.

I hate to call it racism but it looks a lot like it.

I'm not saying the Nigerian police is better, but dem no go do that kind of thing.

Besides, handcuffs no plenty sef! cool

Handcuffing a 10 year old is very civil compared to what Nigerian police would do!!!! All you paid police PR agents are just a clueless bunch

Get away and stop quoting me
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Wanna be white ? What sort of television induced stupid grammar is that? Don't you mean what to be white?

You are too stupid to bother to explain the complexities of constant abuse of human rights by the Nigerian police but dolts like you are paid peanuts to spread propaganda on how friendly and responsible the Nigerian police is, yet the evidence speaks loud and clear to the contrary

Stop moving arguments like a shameless shapeshifter. Show me a case of the Nigerian police doing this to a kid or shut the hell up.

Nigerians may be many things, but inhumanity is not one of those.

You will change and start calling me bro now if I decide to release your identity to everyone here on nairaland. Your brother said worse things to me (in another thread) and switched to 'bro' immediately I was about to expose his name, pictures and home address. Continue
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Handcuffing a 10 year old is very civil compared to what Nigerian police would do!!!! All you paid police PR agents are just a clueless bunch

Get away and stop quoting me

You are an absolute disgrace to humanity and I pray your 10 year old kid experiences this someday in the future! PIG!!!

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by udumosam23(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are stupid , it's simple as that you are very very stupid

It's a proven fact now that you are stupid

There is not a shred of doubt that you are stupid

Nigerian police will have shot the kid and laid a gun by his corpse and claimed he fired at them first

Then they would go out and arrest even single youth in the area and place them in handcuffs with guns by their feet and claim they are his gang members

Guy, you dey vex o. You sure say Nigerian police never do you strong something before? I even dey see the hate for your eyes. ��
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

You are an absolute disgrace to humanity and I pray your 10 year old kid experiences this someday in the future! PIG!!!

You are a Beast and a useless wasted mouth breeder

Dirty thing
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

Stop moving arguments like a shameless shapeshifter. Show me a case of the Nigerian police doing this to a kid or shut the hell up.

Nigerians may be many things, but inhumanity is not one of those.

You will change and start calling me bro now if I decide to release your identity to everyone here on nairaland. Your brother said worse things to me (in another thread) and switched to 'bro' immediately I was about to expose his name, pictures and home address. Continue

And.now it drags the argument to include Nigerians

You are too stupid to have a coherent conversation with
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

And.now it drags the argument to include Nigerians

You are too stupid to have a coherent conversation with

Show me a link where the Nigerian police did that or similar to a kid or STFU! I'm waiting
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a Beast and a useless wasted mouth breeder

Dirty thing

I hope your swear words help you then when the police handcuffs your kid and throws him in the back of a van. It will happen. You better be ready for it! It will
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

I hope your swear words help you then when the police handcuffs your kid and throws him in the back of a van. It will happen. You better be ready for it! It will

If my kid was in Nigeria then maybe but funny enough he is in the same country where this incident happened and I would rather he is there then here so he doesn't end up frustrated and bitter like you grin
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

If my kid was in Nigeria then maybe but funny enough he is in the same country where this incident happened and I would rather he is there then here so he doesn't end up frustrated and bitter like you grin

Thats even better then. So it is a must that your kid will be arrested and handcuffed. It will happen, whether you like it or not. Wait for it. Before the 11th birthday, by every strong, weak, light and dark forces in the universe, your kid will be arrested by the police, handcuffed and put in the back of a van. It will happen.
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

Thats even better then. So it is a must that your kid will be arrested and handcuffed. It will happen, whether you like it or not. Wait for it. Before the 11th birthday, by every strong, weak, light and dark forces in the universe, your kid will be arrested by the policr, handcuffed and put in the back of a van. It will happen.

My kid is 13 you stupid dumb cunt cheesy

He is an ivy league junior and he will go places where you or anyone in your entire generation ever will grin

That's a fact , due to being a natural born American citizen he has access to so much benefits his citizenship affords him that you and no one in your generation will get grin

The only way you or anyone in your generation can get to a civilized country is via human trafficking
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

My kid is 13 you stupid dumb cunt cheesy

He is an ivy league junior and he will go places where you or anyone in your entire generation ever will grin

That's a fact , due to being a natural born American citizen he has access to so much benefits his citizenship affords him that you and no one in your generation will get grin

The only way you or anyone in your generation can get to a civilized country is via human trafficking

Good on him then for escaping the curse. But except you decide not to have another kid, the curse has been sent into the universe and will manifest on your kid. If not yours, then your kid's 10 year old kid. It will happen. It is a must. Be prepared.
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

Good on him then for escaping the curse. But except you decide not to have another kid, the curse has been sent into the universe and will manifest on your kid. If not yours, then your kid's 10 year old kid. It will happen. It is a must. Be prepared.

Again like I said while the likelihood of this happening is downright impossible you are more likely to be killed in Nigeria by either hunger or a stray bullet or in a road accident than he is or getting into trouble with he law
You destiny is to live a mediocre lifestyle at best, plagued with a below minimum wage existence. grin

You will keep living from hand to mouth at best grin

Your life is a epitome of dire straits grin grin
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by dochenaj: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Which judge issued an arrest warrant on a 10 year old? The arrest is illegal and if the boy had been involved in the crime, the illegality of the arrest would have damaged the case in the court. These police officers need to be retrained.
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Pentasoft1978: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
godofuck231:

can you look at your mouth in the mirror and say good thing?

So what are you insinuating......look at cases from different perspective, is not all the times we have to look at it from the hatred angle, give them benefit of doubt. Police are human they do make mistakes even in their investigation. The only problem here in Nigeria with police is that even when they have realized they made a mistake, they will never tender apology , the " we are always right attitude is what is putting Nigerian police in bad shape". You don't love the African Americans more me, I am involved in a project that is returning 5,000 African America back to Africa to setup a community for themselves.
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again like I said while the likelihood of this happening is downright impossible you are more likely to be killed in Nigeria by either hunger or a stray bullet or in a road accident than he is or getting into trouble with he law
You destiny is to live a mediocre lifestyle at best, plagued with a below minimum wage existence. grin

You will keep living from hand to mouth at best grin

Your life is a epitome of dire straits grin grin

Don't forget this day. The day you allowed your lack of empathy become a curse to your kid or grandkid. Don't forget
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by godofuck231: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

So what are you insinuating......look at cases from different perspective, is not all the times we have to look at it from the hatred angle, give them benefit of doubt. Police are human they do make mistakes even in their investigation. The only problem here in Nigeria with police is that even when they have realized they made a mistake, they will never tender apology , the " we are always right attitude is what is putting Nigerian police in bad shape". You don't love the African Americans more me, I am involved in a project that is returning 5,000 African America back to Africa to setup a community for themselves.
ok noted but try and see the way they arrest white kids and show me a pic, I that's my take here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled / Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House / Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.