Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

Thor Token, San Francisco-based Project Shuts Down - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thor Token, San Francisco-based Project Shuts Down (332 Views)

I Need A Paid Mentorship For An IOT Based Project Using ESP32 / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thor Token, San Francisco-based Project Shuts Down by owoblowsoon: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2019

Thor Token, San Francisco-based blockchain project is shutting down as the project “was not able to gain traction and achieve commercial success.” This was revealed by co-founder and CEO at Thor, David Chin.Thor which was built on Neo has announced it is closing its doors as it reportedly could not manage to raise enough capital to come up against the lack of sales, as well as find a new place where it could benefit from more resources.David revealed via the post that the company has been trying to find the right person or entity to hand over the Thor project in order to let it continue, however it has not been able to find one for an acquisition at this time. Chin stated: ... https://testboo.com/thor-token-san-francisco-based-project-shuts-down/

(1) (Reply)

John Berlau Criticizes US Sec’s Approach To Crypto And Blockchain / Nigeria: Crypto Exchange Paxful Petitioned Against Over Account Closures / Born Scientist? How To Know Your Kids Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.