Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,249 members, 7,967,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Moment Pope Francis Knelt Down And Kissed The Feet Of Sudanese Leaders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Pope Francis Knelt Down And Kissed The Feet Of Sudanese Leaders (219 Views)

Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam / Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pope Francis Knelt Down And Kissed The Feet Of Sudanese Leaders by ajk97: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pope Francis knelt to kiss the feet of South Sudan’s previously warring leaders, in a dramatic gesture after an unprecedented retreat at the Vatican.

Pope however urged them to not return to a civil war. He also appealed to President Salva Kiir, his former deputy turned rebel leader Riek Machar, and three other vice presidents to respect any peace agreement they signed and commit to forming a unity government in May.

“I am asking you as a brother to stay in peace. I am asking you with my heart, let us go forward. There will be many problems but they will not overcome us. Resolve your problems,” Francis said in his remarks.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/moment-pope-francis-knelt-down-and-kissed-the-feet-of-sudanese-leaders

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/19 / [b]i Can Confidently ATTEST To Been A Beneficiary Of God's Divine Wisdom[/b] / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.