Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate (9307 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by scorpio1(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2010
Blind Man about to go fishing with a Very Blind man, 2 of a Kind!
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by namdo(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2010
so, they both spell doom. They can only win by rigging/irregularities. Doom to their party this time because we are wiser and determined to stop them, not on pages of this forum but by physical actions. They will not win.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2010
IBB is bad news enough, and it doesnt matter who he picks as his running mate. Even if he picks Wole Soyinka or Olisa Agbakoba or Jega, he will never win election in Nigeria.

And if for whatever reason, he picks Odili: then that is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria at this time: they will not just loose, but disgraced.

Dear Nigerians, let no one loose sleep over these clowns, IBB is a spent force. He will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by HamidO1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hey guyz, lets wake up, this guyz declaration had a massive attendance yesterday in abj. PDP had 2 even move there NEC meeting to 2pm 4 d guy. I hope people aren't begining to take this foolish man serious
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by isimili: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ha Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a match.

i hope that Odili will go and campaign in his state and not abuja alone.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by ekpecojoe: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2010
please somebody help us we Nigerians to tell so called ibb if there is something so special (even if it is his life), he left in asu rock, he should send someone else to get it for him and take away the dream of becoming another president of Nigeria, as did by obj
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by nsimajones(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
who the gods want to kill,he will first make them mad,ibb has forgoten,dele kiwa so soon,forgoten abiola and the the inocent nigerians who died for june12?maybe because he is too old to remember things.nigerians are wiser now and will never forgive the likes of ibb,Odilli is wasting his time,he has forgoten all the atrocities he comited in rivers state so soon,all the poeple he kill in rivers state will hunt him,he cant even come to port harcourt,their cups are full;its either goodluck jonathan or no nigeria,the youths of niger delta have spoken
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by confusedl: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
what a combination, they will sell Nigeria and issue receipt one time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Basseti: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2010
lexandra:

I have learn't never to say Mr "A" or Mrs "B" cannot do a think like this or like that, untill such a one have been given thesame opportunity and they act differently or even better.

Am not a fan of IBB, nor anyother, I have since given up on them all.
Truth be said, after IBB have we not had other Presidents? Show me that thing that has changed for good for the common man in Nigeria. Why can't we put aside the loaded ghana must go bags, bags of salt and fish that is available for one moment only; and look into the future, after they settle into office fully , its a pity sha!
I agree some leaders have in the past done all sorts of abominable crimes, but we've had leaders afterwards to date, how much have they affected the lives of the ordinary Nigerian positively. Tell me what happened to electricity, un employment, security, untold and severe hardship, the list is endless, God of the Universe step into the case of Nigeria!

I think that was Kobojunkie's point about voting for Jonathan, na the same soup dey boil for pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four-year Term Short, Says Jonathan / Afenifere And The Politics Of Killer Herdsmen / N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.