Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,291 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression (41400 Views)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Wedding: Hauwa & Meram Indimi Kamu Ceremonies (Photos) / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
columbus007:
Anty leave that thing, tell me who's not depressed. undecided

I'm telling you, is just that we have a stronger heart to withstand the storms of life. If people tell her what they are facing. A guy in uniport after spending 12 years reading pharmacy was rusticated; they brought out a case of malpractice that he thought was already forgotten about when he had already started clearance.

She should go to the hospital to see what people are facing. She should suck it up, everybody don dey claim depression.

1 Like

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by shogsman(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
We take propanalol and the mood stabilizes,no hassle
I don't know about the depression part though.
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by writeprof(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sorry! Get well soon! Dedicate your life to a cause. My fight against depression is caused by lack of good job and money
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 13, 2019
HighKing01:
If I had up to 5million I swear I won't be depressed, cause I would have a sustainable source of income, now look at a billionaire daughter being depressed with all d Bili bili

cheesy

5 million is just one plot of land highest 2 plots with no money to build it.

Nawa o.
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Sprumbaba: 2:16am On Apr 13, 2019
24biznes:
I will surely set up a sustainable generational Buisness for sure... Like I will never know poverty
God is wonderful. The reason I asked is that I lost 10M last year in a month and I did not feel it and here you are that hope to build a generational wealth from 50% of it. wish you God speed.
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Fash20: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2019
You can have all the fame in the world
All the money in the world, won't stop no cry
21 savage
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

What you do not know is that depression comes from emptiness, inactivity, and boredom as well as idleness. The fact that you mentioned money on this issue speaks loudly of your misunderstanding of the subject because the very wealthy are more susceptible to depression too. The poor can only be depressed because of hopelessness, but the elites are depressed due to inactivity and emptiness and idleness.

When you have all that is basic in life and find it as 'common' without knowing that others are battling and suffering just to afford a little, then you think you have nothing. Once in our lives, we feel we are not where we are supposed to be.

The answer to depression is activity, just find something you love doing and be busy at it, always.

Many wealthy people are very idle, lonely and depressed.
well said
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by HerCuteness(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Sprumbaba:

God is wonderful. The reason I asked is that I lost 10M last year in a month and I did not feel it and here you are that hope to build a generational wealth from 50% of it. wish you God speed.
How can you lose 10mil and not feel it,I lost 70k and still haven't gotten over it
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by unmask: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
money doesn't equate happiness
does poverty equate? I will rather be depressed in a bimmer than be "undepressed" in a keke

Once a rich person mentions depression.....the whole world forgets the poor also get depressed
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by teemanbastos(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

What you do not know is that depression comes from emptiness, inactivity, and boredom as well as idleness. The fact that you mentioned money on this issue speaks loudly of your misunderstanding of the subject because the very wealthy are more susceptible to depression too. The poor can only be depressed because of hopelessness, but the elites are depressed due to inactivity and emptiness and idleness.

When you have all that is basic in life and find it as 'common' without knowing that others are battling and suffering just to afford a little, then you think you have nothing. Once in our lives, we feel we are not where we are supposed to be.

The answer to depression is activity, just find something you love doing and be busy at it, always.

Many wealthy people are very idle, lonely and depressed.
wise talk bro
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by sacajawea(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Didn't bother reading. At the end of the day no one cares. Tell your sad stories to the marines. Life has always been about adaptation. We need to always tell ourselves the truth "life is what it is". You are an indimi, travel to Madrid, visit an orphanage, go to the clinic and see people praying to die, read a novel, drink fura da nunu, buy bole and groundnut, eat smoked fish with garri, dash 200 naira to bobrisky or whatever his/her name is.....point is 'life is short"..... and everyone has his struggles.
Hmmn
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by HerCuteness(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger Transportation Business ? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.