Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years (4254 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Donjazzy12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
davidadenrele:

You said Brad was a fool......am short of words how do you mean the last time i checked Brad had explore all avenue to reconcile with Angelina Jolie, what was his offense that lead to Jolie filing for divorce her claim was that Brad was too had on her adopted kids!!! when correcting them, if you asked me you are the bigger fool........cos you are very......very ignorant of what you saying let me asked if you are in Brad shoes what will you do kill yourself or you move with your life, Brad is a successful Actor and one the most highly paid in Hollywood he has nothing to loose when they eventually divorce Jolie would loose the most of her share of her life assets its called Alimony they only thing Brad her owes Jolie and her kids would be monthly child support compared to the millions of money he would make out of Jolie!!!!!
I only said that hoping he doesn't go back to her. I actually like Brad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBC TV Presenter Lynda Ddane’s Nude Photos Leak (photos) / "2 Months After Giving Birth, Leg Still Swollen, Weddin Ring Doesnt Fit"- Adesua / Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.