Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) (449 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) by Happisunday: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
The Nigerian Music star and the DMW boss Davido, has teased his girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland by stating that she won’t laugh with him if he had no money.he said this in a video he posted online....See more details and watch video on https://www.happigist.com/you-wont-laugh-with-me-if-i-didnt-have-money-davido-tells-chioma-video/

Re: You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) by Smony: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
issokey
Re: You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Standard thing for them na

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer And Plans To Take The Bar In 2022 / Prince Harry Seen Driving For The First Time Since Surrendering His Driving Lice / 100 Level Student Of KSU Commits Suicide After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.