Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame (3283 Views)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by dailynaijamode: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
According to video vixen, model and upcoming actress, Pamela Odame Watara, she has not banged for the past 2 months because she is on a banging break. (Video below)

Pamela Odame Watara in an interview with blogger Zionfelix explained that even though she has a boyfriend but they are on a banging break and will resume anytime she feels like having s*xual intercourse.

On what she does for a living, Pamela Odame responded that she is model, video vixen and upcoming actress because she has starred in about 3 movies yet-to-be-released.

Pamela Odame reacting to social media trolls who claim she has no talent and that what has made her popular is her heavy and oversized ‘melons’ answered that yes, her oversized ‘melons’ are her talent.

She also added that her oversized ‘melons’ augment her modeling and acting talents.

https://dailynaijamode.com/i-havent-had-sx-in-2-months-big-breasted-pamela-odame/

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by FreemanUYB(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
brez will kill this girl one day!!!
Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
So now that we have learnt what you said, what should we do?

Should we fry gas??

I hope issues like this will not go viral in future because matters revolving around Emperor Imes and his wonderful works will be the major issues of discourse throughout the world

people will be so concerned about the emperor and the greatness that will be perceived from him that they will not have time for frivilous issues like this

Emperor Imes, we await your coming

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by Fsharp54(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Breast is your talent...abi?? Kontinu ��

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by Praizemedia: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by leonard002(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes I feel sorry for ladies like this. They mostly seen as sex objects and nothing more

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by Raydos: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Deep inside we all know she isn't comfortable with this huge breasts

I can't imagine the pain she goes through when about to sleep

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by jabor4Naija(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dis will surely make fp cos d mods here love breasts so much

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by KingLennon(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2019
leonard002:
Sometimes I feel sorry for ladies like this. They mostly seen as sex objects and nothing more
This one is a sex object and a farm tool
Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by partnerbizz4: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2019
leonard002:

In most cases, they have nothing more!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Stop making stupid people famous lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

CONGRATS!! Small Doctor Welcomes 4th Child From His 4th Baby Mama In Canada / Yomi Gold's Wife Rains Insult On Mistress Frolicking With Her Hubby In Dubia / Meet The Most Curvy Nigeria Teenager Benita Jonah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.