Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,167 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:14 PM

No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani (470 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by made4naijamusic: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Kenyan-born singer, Victoria Kimani, set the Internet into frenzy last week after she dropped her version of Kizz Daniel’s Fvck You challenge.

In her song, she called out Nigerian rapper, Oludemilade Alejo, popularly known as Ycee for stealing her song – an allegation that left tongues wagging.

However, in subsequent lines in her song, she seemed to have insulted a Nigerian female artiste and even though she didn’t mention any name, the adjectives she used to qualify the artiste made most people speculate that she was referring to Tiwa Savage.

Kimani noted that she didn’t mention Savage’s name but people only took a cue from the content of her song.

She said,

“I don’t have any issue with Tiwa Savage at all. I approached the ‘Fvck you challenge’ with a below the belt move.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/no-issues-between-me-and-tiwa-savage-victoria-kimani/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by made4naijamusic: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by itspzpics(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2019
wink
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by CastedGist: 5:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by Made4naijalove: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage – Victoria Kimani by vanida6: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mtcheeeeew undecided

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Blasts Tunde Ednut Forcollecting Money Fromyahoo Boys For Giveaways / You Sound Rude! Tunde Ednut Shuts Down Naira Marley On Live Video / Music Producer, Sarz Narrates An Awkward Moment He Had With Patoranking And Wizk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.