Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Much Do I Need To A Open A Polaris Bank Acvount? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Do I Need To A Open A Polaris Bank Acvount? (292 Views)

CBN Denies Planning To Revoke Licences Of Unity Bank, Polaris Bank, Keystone / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Tokunbo Abiru Retires As Polaris Bank MD Ahead Of Lagos East Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To A Open A Polaris Bank Acvount? by afonjabreed(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2019
answers please
Re: How Much Do I Need To A Open A Polaris Bank Acvount? by nifemi25(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Way to open polaris bank account. Very simple. Early morning on monday. After waking up, take your bath, brush your teeth, comb your hair, make sure you polish your shoe properly. Dress to kill. Dress properly. Head straight to polaris bank closest to you. When you get there walk majestically Towards the customer care. Have your sit in front of the customer care and ask the person sitting in your front the exact question you just ask here..... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To A Open A Polaris Bank Acvount? by dirtycoin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
nifemi25:
Way to open polaris bank account. Very simple. Early morning on monday. After waking up, take your bath, brush your teeth, comb your hair, make sure you polish your shoe properly. Dress to kill. Dress properly. Head straight to polaris bank closest to you. When you get there walk majestically Towards the customer care. Have your sit in front of the customer care and ask the person sitting in your front the exact question you just ask here..... Thank me later.

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

"Do You Have A WAEC Certificate" - Reno Omokri Hits Again At Buhari / Stop The Looting! List Illegal Mining Sites In Ur Local Govt. / Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere’ – Keyamo Mocks Former Vice President’s Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.