Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing (37801 Views)

2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) / First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / China’s Space Station, Tiangong 1 Crashed Into Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Guestlander: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Maybe next time.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by eneojoedu(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
sexybaby22:
Please help me complete this question.
IF:
ISRAEL - Small country, Big dreams
NIGERIA - Big country, Small ..........
Zero dreams

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Yikes!
That money could've taken more than half of Nigeria's population outta poverty cry
Even 36 trillion can't take the smallest state in Nigeria out of poverty
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by SjMbula(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
In Buhari's voice : on Behalf of my gay/barren 150 cows in Daura, my condolence goes to Israeli PM and its citizen for losing their spacecow... oh sorry i mean spacecraft, i will travel to yisrael next week from there to the moon to assess the level of damage by myself. Our traveling President.

3 Likes

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by GoldHorse(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is it not curious that a country (USA) that claimed it used a technology the capacity of a handheld calculator to land a vehicle on the moon about 40 years ago finds it difficult to repeat same feat with the present technology 1 million times better?

Isotait!

2 Likes

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

It should have returned back to the country and crash on their presidential villa.

just to create the impression of superiority.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by SjMbula(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
id4sho:
It's because of their affiliation with POTOR POTOR republic,
Nnamdi Kanu but why
izit your POTOR POTOR?

2 Likes

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Orpe7(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
A+ for effort
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lamasta:

You think Israel is Nigeria where they waste tax payers money on irrelevant things grin
What you think they waste $100m on was actually for security purposes and I can bet you they will redo the process until they get the desired result.
God bless Israel
God bless Jerusalem cool

the report said they did it for selfie
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
fvck:

Hmmm enjoy yourself by spending all the money on Ashawo quarters?
no na grin haba
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Lamasta(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
WinningSun:

the report said they did it for selfie
And You think is only taking pictures what of that of conducting experiments?

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by naijajobx: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just like that
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by itzmoni(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
dingbang:
Spend 100million dollars just to take pictures.. grin

Issorait. If only they would have given me just 1million naira from that money, I for don enjoy myself By now
so if you really had the chance to ask them for money na 1mil NAIRA you go beg!!!!.out of $100mil na only 1 million NAIRA you go beg oo...hmm nawa o .
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by TheAlchemist: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Israel may have just sold a decoy to us and Russia.

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by shomutuski(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a common believe the Igbo race migrated from Israel. I believe it 98% with 2% left for doubt. There disposure to creativity and engineering emphasizes my belief.

The Igbos are the most technologically advanced region in the whole of West Africa. I heard they built incredible weaponry and were also researching advanced chemical and biological warheads in the heat of the civil war. There is also a myth that they significantly helped the British army in designing powerful chemical lethal weapons like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas in WW1. Breathtaking!

There is no doubt Nigeria's industrial, technological, and advance military research developments are hinged on the rise of the East; the home of the brave and craftsmen with engineers heart.
K
Richdad

YAWN!!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Sirjamo: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a common believe the Igbo race migrated from Israel. I believe it 98% with 2% left for doubt. There disposure to creativity and engineering emphasizes my belief.

The Igbos are the most technologically advanced region in the whole of West Africa. I heard they built incredible weaponry and were also researching advanced chemical and biological warheads in the heat of the civil war. There is also a myth that they significantly helped the British army in designing powerful chemical lethal weapons like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas in WW1. Breathtaking!

There is no doubt Nigeria's industrial, technological, and advance military research developments are hinged on the rise of the East; the home of the brave and craftsmen with engineers heart.

Richdad
When you wake up from dreaming/hallucination, a cup of coffee will be waiting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
The comments littering the first page show why international news hardly make it to this forum.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by judajix(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
$100m is #3.6bn not 36bn, and then $100m is a small budget for a spacecraft imo
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
judajix:
$100m is #3.6bn not 36bn, and then $100m is a small budget for a spacecraft imo

Mr Man na capital F9 you get for Maths for WAEC and NECO put together.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by obafemee80(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
When you wake up from dreaming/hallucination, a cup of coffee will be waiting
grin
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by naturefellow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
See money I'm looking for just wasting anyhow!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by owowa145(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
MountainView:
What a world, that money would having been used to build hospitals that would have saved lives... undecided undecided

They are not ur country that is still dwelling in ancient times. Israel got mad futuristic facilities already including ur concern for health facilities. What they are concerned about now is breaking greater grounds. May Nigeria wake up.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by ifyboy60(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
archangel1:
look Nigerian lads, world poverty capital, laughing at Israel.

I tell u, 100 million dollars dats like change for them.

we can't even produce pencils and toothpicks. and we are laughing those going to the moon, even the US failed in their first attempt.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by saintneo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Very easy to spot.
who is the woman?
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by ifyboy60(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
MountainView:
What a world, that money would having been used to build hospitals that would have saved lives... undecided undecided

u are funny,

they have one of the best health system for their citizens. they've gone beyond that stage.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by magzey: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wicked pipu Their continued blood letting on Palestinian has begin to manifest on their badluck.DWM no see anything yet undecided undecided
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by DaInferno(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

It should have returned back to the country and crash on their presidential villa.

LMAO, who's your grand father, I want to know where this stupid-wikedness originated
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by grandstar(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Arabs right now

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
archangel1:
look Nigerian lads, world poverty capital, laughing at Israel.

No mind them.

dingbang:
Spend 100million dollars just to take pictures.. grin
Issorait. If only they would have given me just 1million naira from that money, I for don enjoy myself By now
MountainView:

Do people think that $100million was just thrown down a pit? No, it was used to hire the best minds across a whole bunch of Israeli high-tech companies and pump money into their various technology industries: heavy machining, computing, chemicals, rockets, telecommunications, satellites, you name it. Imagine if Nigeria could seriously spend $100 million developing our tech industries and employing people.

For a country like Nigeria, $100 million is not even much, it's almost like $0.50 per person (or N175, less than what each person spends on feeding daily). And to think our leaders steal this much on a monthly basis makes one so sad.

Just reaching the moon and having the rocket fail during landing is a major achievement in itself. Do you know how many times USA, Russia, and China failed before they finally succeeded? India, Japan have also crash landed (didn't Japan also recently land on an asteroid?).

Israel will try again, and within two years, will be successful. Nigerians will still be using foreign-made phones, enabled by foreign-made telecoms equipment, to disparage other countries, while celebrating the success of a pencil factory.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=obafemee80 post=77503812]

Israel fails in bid to be fourth nation to land spacecraft on Moon as its Beresheet (a biblical reference that means "in the beginning" ) spacecraft crashes on lunar surface.The aim of the mission was to take pictures and conduct experiments.

The $100 million spacecraft, built by SpaceIL and Israel Aerospace Industries,did successfully took a selfie before suffering technical problems (engine turned off) on its on the way down to the moon surface.

Only government space agencies from the former Soviet Union, the United States and China have achieved successful moon landings.

Nevertheless, Israel is the seventh nation to reach the moon. Israeli President Reuven Rivlin said "We are disappointed," adding that to land a spacecraft on the moon requires huge resources.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was watching the landing mission from the control room, stressed that Israel would try again and succeed in two or three years.

https://autojosh.com/israels-n36-billion-spacecraft-crashed-into-pieces-during-moon-landing/

[/quote

NICE SCIENTIFIC MOVE BY THE ISRAELI

But an unfortunate waste of money.

They should go to the laboratory and carry out further research.

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Agugbadin: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

whom God has blessed thou cannot curse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs / A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS / Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.