Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,358 members, 7,877,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Satan Claims The Deity Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Claims The Deity Of God (314 Views)

Was The Deity Of Christ Invented At The Council Of Nicea? / What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Claims The Deity Of God by AboutAntichrist: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
DO YOU KNOW SATAN IS CLAIMING THE DEITY OF GOD? HE CLAIMS TO CREATE ALL THESE WONDERFUL THINGS.
Satan have decided that he is the owner and creator of the world and everything on earth was created by him.
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the #stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" -Isaiah 14:12,13KJV.

Re: Satan Claims The Deity Of God by VulgarLee(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Who wrote the bible and Quran?
Re: Satan Claims The Deity Of God by AboutAntichrist: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
VulgarLee:
Who wrote the bible and Quran?
I invite to follow my posts
Re: Satan Claims The Deity Of God by VulgarLee(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
AboutAntichrist:

Can you follow God's Testimony on FaceBook by adding me as your friend
Wilfred Ndubuisi is the user name.
you de share money?
Re: Satan Claims The Deity Of God by Ynsai(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
What have the attached pictures got to do with your write-up?

If you think either god or satan can create anything, then you are living in delusion.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Of Drawing Water From Well / A Night To Remember!! / The Pope Drops Bombshell On Young Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.