Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (51546 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by blowjohn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
bigiyaro:
no! na antiseptic!

Infact they r detergentinated
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus see him eyes lol grin
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Kingkun69(m): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2019
vanida6:
He come resemble fatty waps smiley
even the eye is bending like fetty
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Hintona(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Muscomide:

Nothing, but correctional lenses are described not as medicated but prescribed. Kapish?
But there are also medicated lenses available?
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Igbo labi the side hubby
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Totogokillme:
Igbo labi the side hubby
Is it my Burna you're calling igbo labi?

well, we love him like that

Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Is it my Burna you're calling igbo labi?

well, we love him like that

grin grin.....oh I don forget say you loff that low-budget fela
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by xjiggy: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
The small money wey my niggy dey earn now, instead make im invest am for better thing, he dey waste am on low budget Kim Kardashian. Ooo. Na here we go still read wetin happen lass lass.
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by jayblaze001(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Bam u Burna .
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin grin.....oh I don forget say you loff that low-budget fela
Call him what ever you like. Dat will never stop me from loving him angry
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Call him what ever you like. Dat will never stop me from loving him angry

Him gbedu don enter your body finish......just like him gbedu only nor like him Igbo part oooo
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Him gbedu don enter your body finish......just like him gbedu only nor like him Igbo part oooo
Na all musician dey smoke igbo na undecided

Abi e get one Nigerian musician wey no dey smoke?
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na all musician dey smoke igbo na undecided

Abi e get one Nigerian musician wey no dey smoke?

Your other loff wey dey dress like say him go buy okrika and akube bend down select for yaba dey smoke Igbo too undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Your other loff wey dey dress like say him go buy okrika and akube bend down select for yaba dey smoke Igbo too undecided
grin grin grin grin why are you like this na?

That one no dey smoke but 85% of Musicians dey smoke grin
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin grin grin grin why are you like this na?

That one no dey smoke but 85% of Musicians dey smoke grin

I don get you na,it is now 85% abi grin
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Iamicekid(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
RTSC:

Guy forget o.
Drake has bleeped far prettier, far classier babes than this.
In fact, the number of quality babes wey drake don't even bother to call back no be here o.

Drake dey fucck plenty women, abeg. Burna boy dey learn.

Bro forget we know that, but when it comes to ladies wey have something to offer he hasn’t they even say in the blog that baba no tap now.. he chase nicki, Rihanna, seftlodon, Serena Williams he no see anyone of them date, Na stripper even give bath to his son sef baba no tap
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

I don get you na,it is now 85% abi grin
yes 85% grin

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by owowa145(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
erico2k2:

obviously, You don't have a clue and U are demonstrating ur ignorance the more,
the word is not recommended lenses rather prescribed eyeglasses cos they are not standard. So You tell me how can a Doctor prescribe something that is not medicated??
Look at u, Mr literate. What does it mean to recommend. If u are taking a drugs for example, a person of urs will either ask, was it recommended or prescribed. Bottom-line, they are interchangeable words. So, where are u heading at sir, the most educated. After all, we are on d same page except from the fact that, the use of medicated lenses is not a terminology used in optical field. But I will understand the message when u use them. Bye sir.
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
owowa145:

Look at u, Mr literate. What does it mean to recommend. If u are taking a drugs for example, a person of urs will either ask, was it recommended or prescribed. Bottom-line, they are interchangeable words. So, where are u heading at sir, the most educated. After all, we are on d same page except from the fact that, the use of medicated lenses is not a terminology used in optical field. But I will understand the message when u use them. Bye sir.
Stop talking out of ur backside, Doctors prescribe they do not recommend medicine or treatment rather dosage, When you are sick you go to the doctor, he examines you and writes down the medicine you need, that piece of paper is called Prescription and also write on it the recommended dosage. Problem with you lot is you act ITK and refuse to learn.No one knows everything I'm very sure there are billions of things you know that I don't, however, this is not one of them
The correct word is prescription, the recommendation is a term way different and not used in Prescription rather how to use a prescription.
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by owowa145(m): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

Stop talking out of ur backside, Doctors prescribe they do not recommend medicine or treatment rather dosage, When you are sick you go to the doctor, he examines you and writes down the medicine you need, that piece of paper is called Prescription and also write on it the recommended dosage. Problem with you lot is you act ITK and refuse to learn.No one knows everything I'm very sure there are billions of things you know that I don't, however, this is not one of them
The correct word is prescription, the recommendation is a term way different and not used in Prescription rather how to use a prescription.

Hmmm, erudite professor, ride on. Im enjoying u. Isiewu. Just Negodu.
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by erico2k2(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2019
owowa145:

Hmmm, erudite professor, ride on. I'm enjoying u. Isiewu. Just Negodu.
Exactly my thought when ones' brain is mega slow to comprehend nkitta
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by owowa145(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

Exactly my thought when ones' brain is mega slow to comprehend nkitta
Online has become a shield for e-idiots. This simpleton won't see me on ground and utter this shit. I close everything here.
Re: Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
owowa145:

Online has become a shield for e-idiots. This simpleton won't see me on ground and utter this shit. I close everything here.
are U not the one on that profile pic of yours with your broom leg, you look like my gateman's SON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.