Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement (933 Views)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Aabheaven(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Men are natural providers by natute if a man feels he can not provide, he feels incomplete. A real man should provide, protect and profess love to his woman but no lady should feel entitled to this. Be independent and make your own money so that once in a while you complement your man

I once had an ex who frequently loves to go out and most times i budget #10000 for outings then one of these days we went out and i didnt have much on me like the regular #10000 instead i had #5000. On our way to a chinese restaurant my ex gave me her atm card and told me her pin that she will handle our next two outings that she really loves that i never felt bothered about making her happy and she wants,to do same. I wanted to reject but she said no and that really made me have more feelings for her. I believe that even a successful woman on a date wants her man to provide irrespective that she has money because every woman wants to be treated as one.

Ladies, go extra mile sometimes to get things for your man not everytime give me. These are the few things men see in a woman and decide she is the one. Men always feel obligated to provide, protect and profess. Ladies do not feel entitled to this.
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by molybdenum0012: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice piece
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Aabheaven:
Men are natural providers by natute if a man feels he can not provide, he feels incomplete. A real man should provide, protect and profess love to his woman but no lady should feel entitled to this. Be independent and make your own money so that once in a while you complement your man

I once had an ex who frequently loves to go out and most times i budget #10000 for outings then one of these days we went out and i didnt have much on me like the regular #10000 instead i had #5000. On our way to a chinese restaurant my ex gave me her atm card and told me her pin that she will handle our next two outings that she really loves that i never felt bothered about making her happy and she wants,to do same. I wanted to regret but she said no and that really made me have more feelings for her. I believe that even a successful woman on a date wants her man to provide irrespective that she has money because every woman wants to be treated as one.

Ladies, go extra mile sometimes to get things for your man not everytime give me. These are the few things men see in a woman and decide she is the one. Men always feel obligated to provide, protect and profess. Ladies do not feel entitled to this.
Upon she gave you her card and pin you still made her your ex? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Jcole1985(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
OP all I can say is you already missed your future wife.Take heart
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Actuarydeji(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
OP are you kidding me!
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by luvyaself95(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
How come she is not the one for you Now
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Aabheaven(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
How come she is not the one for you Now
long distance broda.
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by luvyaself95(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Aabheaven:
long distance broda.
long distance relationship is not like the olden days anymore
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by ednut1(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Men were to provide because women did not work in the past. Women now work or have opportunity to work. Y should me still be providing
Re: Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
Men were to provide because women did not work in the past. Women now work or have opportunity to work. Y should me still be providing

help me understand grin

My provider has LTD behind it I think tongue

(1) (Reply)

30million Nigerian Youths Have Sex Daily. / . / British Based Nigerian Slay Queen Trolls Nigerians(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.