Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Popular Pear Fruit In Market Isn't Ordinary! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Popular Pear Fruit In Market Isn't Ordinary! (319 Views)

What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" / 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Pear Fruit In Market Isn't Ordinary! by Maga30(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
The popular pear fruit known as avocado is rich in nutrients and can cure some deadly ailments!!

Read more below

The avocado is a large fleshy pear-shaped berry. It has a single large seed surrounded with a buttery pulp and hard skin. The health benefits of avocado are numerous, hence, has become an active ingredient for natural therapies/remedies for various health issues.

The avocado contains more fat than any other fruit except the olive. Its fat is of the highest quality, free from butyric acid which contaminates many natural fats.

It contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A to give protection against bacterial infections.

Its protein content exceeds that present in cereals, and it is of the finest quality!

With the exception of an excess of fat and the lack of vitamin C, it may serve as a substitute for for milk! So, vegans can use this as a wonderful replacement for diary milk. Below is a recipe
Continue reading here https://gwulifestyle.com/benefits-of-avocado-and-natural-remedies/

(1) (Reply)

Vet Doctors Advice Needed ASAP / Treat Prostate Affliction With Stage A Herbal Tea / Help Save Mariaemmanuel Okoye Suffering From Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease CKD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.