Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,252 members, 7,910,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem (8794 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by Ndycharly: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed...
Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by DICKstractor: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
dheaven:
Why is Christian thread more on front page than Muslim and Pagan posts.? Everyone should be given equal opportunity.
Today is Sunday... What do u expect... Don't u see Muslims' posts on Fridays?.... Stop creating fight where it shouldn't be...
#peace_be_unto_you

2 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by XTHRONE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus Christ is king forever. Hosanna in the highest.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
dheaven:
Why is Christian thread more on front page than Muslim and Pagan posts.? Everyone should be given equal opportunity.
pls pls pls and pls we are talking of human beings here and not animals

2 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by phemybof(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
sophiathefirst:
Passion Sunday
The passion Christ
The triumphant entry of Christ into Jerusalem
As the King of Kings.
Hossana to the Lord of Lords
Hossana to the King of Kings

I re-echo....In Anglican Voice

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mightymanna:
why must you blame the ARABs for this? This is middle east customs

so whats the difference? same uncivilized , destructive mentality.
Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
computer0810:
yes we like it like that

I can see that. No wonder Nigeria is a mess. Keep liking garbage.
Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by computer0810(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

I can see that. No wonder Nigeria is a mess. Keep liking garbage.
nw I know why ur brain is such a mess, keep talking garbage as if it's religion that tells ur elected office holder to be stealing d resources

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
computer0810:
nw I know why ur brain is such a mess, keep talking garbage as if it's religion that tells ur elected office holder to be stealing d resources

when the ideology is flawed and the direction is wayward, don't expect the situation to be a garden of roses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria / Church Structure & Sole Authority Pastors / I Want To Know About MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.