Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. (357 Views)

FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. by Estringx(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2019
IF INEC CAN STILL BE OWNING IT'S AD-HOC STAFF TILL NOW, THEY CAN DO ANYTHING MONEY. Never trust INEC judgements, they are all controlled by money and power. INEC and the love of money can never make them be a good judge. F**k INEC. Do you agree with me?
Re: Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. by omenkaLives(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Estringx:
IF INEC CAN STILL BE OWNING IT'S AD-HOC STAFF TILL NOW, THEY CAN DO ANYTHING MONEY. Never trust INEC judgements, they are all controlled by money and power.

INEC and the love of money can never make them be a good judge. F**k INEC. Do you agree with me?
It is terrible quite frankly and I'm utterly disappointed the FG is keeping mum about this. angry

When a man labours, he deserves his pay!! Even the Bible says so.

I'm sure some greedy set of thieves somewhere are those sitting on the benefit of those people's sweat. So pathetic.
Re: Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. by Devilhimself: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
It is terrible quite frankly and I'm utterly disappointed the FG is keeping mum about this. angry

When a man labours, he deserves his pay!! Even the Bible says so.

I'm sure some greedy set of thieves somewhere are those sitting on the benefit of those people's sweat. So pathetic.
[/s]
you are right bra
Re: Inec Officials Will Never Make Heaven. by bujebudanu1(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Estringx:
IF INEC CAN STILL BE OWNING IT'S AD-HOC STAFF TILL NOW, THEY CAN DO ANYTHING MONEY. Never trust INEC judgements, they are all controlled by money and power. INEC and the love of money can never make them be a good judge. F**k INEC. Do you agree with me?

Chill.got mine yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Reacts To Keyamo, Onochie’s Claims On Atiku, Onnoghen, Calls It ‘freu / How Biafra Government Will Be Run If Declared / Nnamdi Kanu To IPOB: Nigeria Will Quickly Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.