Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts (25436 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by eLcastro(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
The way e face take swell up...I jus they imagine the pains the losser of the fight dey feel from e face to e waist now
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by dollarsplenty(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Great, making Naija proud
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Pidginwhisper: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Champneys: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Well done guys, proud of you both!
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by dalhjana: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

dont u know u need enough muscles to get pounded regularly in the a$$?
I'm sure he's advertising himself.. dats y he's still on pants while his visitor is fully dressed
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by lastempero: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerians always making history but the terrible politicans wont allow the country to progress.
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by abbasajao(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Na only yoruba dey fight ni?
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Mrbaz1: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
dalhjana:
ndi afonja sef.. u may find later dat wit all dis muscles he is gay
lol nasoo ..son of hate
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by samsam2019: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
hemartins:
Nigerians will definitely do well in any fighting competition in the world.
Just remember you are a Nigerian and pour that anger on the opponent. You will will any fight.

Kudus guys. We are proud to be Nigerians because of guys like you.
you don't win a pro fight with anger. You'll lose and lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Creampro: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Door of opportunities have been opened for all those Agbero and touts to come and become millionaires by fighting.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
That's the spirit.......
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by OrangeOlamide: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Impressive African brothers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI&t=78s
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by yommen: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
dalhjana:

You hate to hear good things about others. I don't need to call you names, cos it will be understatement to what you are. You are what you are already. I'm sorry for your type though.

2 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Orpe7(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
hemartins:
Just remember you are a Nigerian and pour that anger on the opponent. You will will any fight.

Gbao,
All the akpu and eba paid off after all
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Ritchiee: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Borrow pose, Afonjas no get mind to fight

lol...
until Afonja kill you with punches,na Afonja no get mind to fight you go dey yarn,coward.
in Africa and the world,Yorubas rule the world of boxing.
Henry Akinwande,Tony Joshua etc.
Just be a Yoruba guy,then you are a fighting machine not Gra Gra.
Ask Ojuku of Ivory Coast.

3 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Eke40seven(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
You don't "knock out" someone and later win a "unanimous decision" it's called a "knock down" Blogger, which means that he stood back up and the decision was left to the judges score cards.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by mytime24(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
hemartins:

dis pic says it all cheesy

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by hemartins(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
samsam2019:
you don't win a pro fight with anger. You'll lose and lose woefully.

So this is not a professional fight?
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by jadeliyi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
dalhjana:
they are proudly nigerians oodua not afonja. stop hating "celebrate with those who celebrate" the bible says.
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
His face has received much blows.
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by jadeliyi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

dalhjana:

don't judge me.. even the two belts can not tighten d hole of his nyash again
chiedozie198100:

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
God bless Nigeria Amin. Naija is going higher.

Now I want to be lion fighter world best champion. I don't want to fight human being. How am going to fight my mate?

Come and watch my fight and elephant at arena of igborunmole
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by seunprodigy13: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
[/s][s]
dalhjana:
[s][/s]

Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by seunprodigy13: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
God bless Nigeria Amin. Naija is going higher.

Now I want to be lion fighter world best champion. I don't want to fight human being. How am going to fight my mate?

Come and watch my fight and elephant at arena of igborunmole
shut up dingbat
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
seunprodigy13:
shut up dingbat

I said I don't want to fight human being.

What is your problem?

If my comments offend you pls forgive me Sir/ma.
Re: Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts by samsam2019: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
hemartins:

So this is not a professional fight?
he won t with anger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 / Nigerian Foreign Coach To Earn $50,000 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.