Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,239 members, 7,943,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (32928 Views)

Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Pearlyakin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oduduwa to the world grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by oriewanbe: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Extremely rugged. I saw him fighting I was like wow!

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by vioment: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerian warrior. I wish you the best.
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ha! It's not our culture to have tattoos o. This one wan put himself for wahala.
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Aya be ekun

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Israel Adesanya is a proper warrior. Beat some very good fighters and still undefeated in his career.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by OrangeOlamide: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
New African giant!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI&t=78s
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by EncephalonPikin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Naija to the world! I wish you more wins Israel.

Aya bi Ekun!
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by TMemos: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
He fights like a lion
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Unrated900(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
IPOB or IPAB will not comment here ooooo

They derived pleasures hearing Yoruba has been arrested

They hate good things

All they always want is the downfall of Yorubas

It wont happen in Jesus name Amen...

Say no to tribalism..
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by jayextra(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Starboytwo:
Isreal you mean iPod people
No Ipad...Yinmu
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Jaqenhghar: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
michlins:
Don't come to Nigeria because one police go arrest you and claim it's not our culture to have tatoos

He should come spend 1 month there. He will remove thoe tattos by himself
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by seunprodigy13: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
[s][/s]
kaen1317:
Things have since changed since u left Nigeria. Instead of a lion u should put chicken
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Balenciagabrain: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
No you don't have a Lion's heart. You are Yoruba... Ur heart is made of Amala.

Lion's heart are exclusively for Igbo.
Igbo amaka cool
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by DeRay98(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
No you don't have a Lion's heart. You are Yoruba... Ur heart is made of Amala.

Lion's heart are exclusively for Igbo.
Igbo amaka cool

Ok, but there's no Igbo world boxing champion, there's no Igbo UFC champion at any level. Wetin come happen to all Igbo Lion hearts na, abi na for Malasia drugs pushing and peddling dem do with their Lion hearts? grin
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Balenciagabrain: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
DeRay98:

Ok, but there's no Igbo world boxing champion, there's no Igbo UFC champion at any level. Wetin come happen to all Igbo Lion hearts na, abi na for Malasia drugs pushing and peddling dem do with their Lion hearts? grin
Lol...u must be funny. There's none cost no competition. We are out against the rest of the world
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Wizywiz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please he should help me beat the self aclaimed beast called brock lesner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video / Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo" / World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.