Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,469 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12810 Views)

No Woman Wants A Male Virgin / So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

I don't understand what you just wrote, sister.
cheesy smiley u say what?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nooo ! Am fine

That's sexy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
dnt underrate nwa igbo ..
Anyways U ar just a smallboy
I ga-aghota mgbe m na-elekota gi...

you never no anything

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
See ur okpolo eyes ..biko mechipu onu kamnfuzo
grin grincheesycheesy
E pain am.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh i see ! Na witch u be

Am nt telling u my dreams ,but from next week i wl be ur mod ....u go hear weee wink smiley wink

Yeeye !
you been a mod
nl has lost the value and dignity it's known for.
aye baje omo ole nda ajo

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2019
bamidelee:

you been a mod
nl has lost the value and dignity it's known for.
aye baje omo ole nda ajo
So wats ur stress please
, Am nt a good person or wat because i post on romance section?

Or because am a female?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2019
Offpoint:

I ga-aghota mgbe m na-elekota gi...

you never no anything
Error ! Error!!

Error!!! sad

Google translation spotted hahahagrin

U will understand when i will be taking care of u
See your life!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

That's sexy
sexy kwa
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
sexy kwa

Don't tell me you sexy is a complex word.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Error ! Error!!
Error!!! sad
Google translation spotted hahahagrin
U will understand when i will be taking care of u See your life!
Error? lol, that's exactly what I meant... You don't just don't understand the message
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Offpoint:

Error? lol, that's exactly what I meant...
You don't just don't understand the message
Taking care of me?
I go just kii u
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
grin grincheesycheesy
E pain am.
Me n u who is in pains

Fake doctor
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Me n u who is in pains

Fake doctor
grin cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Taking care of me?
I go just kii u
You can't kill a spirit... I know you're in love with me, let me think about it...I'll give you feedback when I'm ready to love you backtongue
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Offpoint:

You can't kill a spirit... I know you're in love with me, let me think about it...I'll give you feedback when I'm ready to love you backtongue
Ugly man who will love u
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin cheesy
Ada ada
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ugly man who will love u
Lol, you better profess your love to me now, good and handsome guy like me are hard to find.

Everything about me is handsome including down theretongue
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
So wats ur stress please , Am nt a good person or wat because i post on romance section?
Or because am a female?
just using you to catch fun, but you're a small girl you keep responding

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
bamidelee:

just using you to catch fun, but you're a small girl you keep responding
Am using u 2 catch fun !
Am small but have the sweet priviledge to be insulting u upandan hahahahahaha.. cheesy

Isnt it wonderful iberibe x efulefu lolzcheesy

Do u love my insults on u sir
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, you better profess your love to me now, good and handsome guy like me are hard to find.

Everything about me is handsome including down theretongue
I know y nt show me!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am using u 2 catch fun !
Am small but have the sweet priviledge to be insulting u upandan hahahahahaha.. cheesy

Isnt it wonderful iberibe x efulefu lolzcheesy

Do u love my insults on u sir

the insults speaks vol about your upbringing and more so people from your region lack respect so am not surprised.
by the way we are paddy
pm me
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
I know y nt show me!
Ashawotongue I ain't goin to show you sh't.... meet me in private
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Zagee: 1:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
omg u liar !
I knw men ar cunny but we av ladies who ar as cunny as fox ...
Over d years u men have made a notice that virgin is only 4 ladies ..
No nairaland guy is a virgin ,
You talking 2 me disvirgined at 10yrs at least u tried
Some1 lyk ...let me nt call name was disvirgined at 5yrs
don't be fooled, this is a nairaland guy who is still a pending- virgin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2019
bamidelee:

the insults speaks vol about your upbringing and more so people from your region lack respect so am not surprised.
by the way we are paddy
pm me
PM me!!!

even an idiot who wl use u for benz at any possibly opportunity,
I dont date yorus
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Zagee:
don't be fooled, this is a nairaland guy who is still a pending- virgin
Hahahahahahaha!

Wie whorehouses runs accross d nation
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

Ashawotongue I ain't goin to show you sh't.... meet me in private
Is me n ur sister ..anuofia
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is me n ur sister ..anuofia
If you can't detect a simple joke, get out of mention with your uncultured mouth.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

If you can't detect a simple joke, get out of mention with your uncultured mouth.
smiley ur type will beat his wife 2 pulp cos u av zero tolerance for women..
Take precautions!!!
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
smiley ur type will beat his wife 2 pulp cos u av zero tolerance for women..
Take precautions!!!
I should tolerate you insulting my sister cuz of a harmless jokes I was making with you?

Everyone have a particular line no one should cross...
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:

I should tolerate you insulting my sister cuz of a harmless jokes I was making with you?

Everyone have a particular line no one should cross...
Oh spare me that ...

cheesy
Every1 has line no shud cross ,
Every1 have one uncrossable line each
Me i av one uncrossable line
But offpoint has 20 uncrossable line
U see! cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by oluwakayode25(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
I think if I tried a little harder,I would ve been a virgin till my later years ,i am 27 and no one can blame me for not being a virgin....but my siblings,,2 of them infact are,,one's 25 and the 23....
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh spare me that ...
cheesy Every1 has line no shud cross , Every1 have one uncrossable line each Me i av one uncrossable line But offpoint has 20 uncrossable line U see! cheesy
Do you have a boyfriend in real life? I doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / Trapped By Passion / What Makes Her Your Main Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.