Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Account In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Account In Nigeria (1146 Views)

How To Withdraw Pi Network Coin / How To Withdraw Money From Account And Card In Paypal? / How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without ATM Card - With Only Your Fingerprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Account In Nigeria by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
It is not really easy to be a Nigerian based internet marketer, especially because of the tons of limitations you'd have to face. Most people resolve to using VPNs and other stuff to change their internet addresses to countries like USA, UK and Canada just to access other services people access online.
So unfair indeed.

One of such services is PayPal. I need PayPal to make money online, and you need it too, but unfortunately a Nigerian PayPal account can only send money. After much trials and errors, I was finally able to break the barrier and for more than a year now, have been comfortably using PayPal as a Nigerian.
If you want to start making use of PayPal too, please REFER TO THIS ARTICLE!

Today we want to talk about how to withdraw your money from PayPal in Nigeria.
After creating the account, what next? You will begin to make money through it. How do you convert it to Naira? You can either sell the funds or directly withdraw it.
In selling, most clients purchase the funds at N300 per dollar. The current exchange Naira-Dollar rate is around N360 per dollar, so it is a NO-NO for me!
I withdraw my own funds. If you are to withdraw your own funds, you will get the privilege of withdrawing it at the current exchange rate of N360 per dollar.

This means that you save yourself N60 per dollar (assuming you were selling the funds), and N60,000 for each $1000 you withdraw instead of selling.
There are three ways of withdrawing your PayPal funds which we will discuss here.

How To Withdraw Your PayPal Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Account
As I have said, there are three ways of withdrawing your PayPal funds to your Nigerian account which we will discuss. Some come with charges, some take a lot of time while some aren't even worth trying. We will see just three now:
- Teespring:Teespring is also another alternative, especially if you do not own a US PayPal account. It is an online marketplace and you create an account, upload your product and purchase it yourself.
They will pay you via Payoneer and charge about $8 for each withdrawal. Aside that, Payoneer also have their own charges and disadvantages.
- Payoneer: Payoneer is one of the biggest payment gateways in the world, and they also give you bank accounts. All you need to do is link the Payoneer to a US PayPal and withdraw.
However, you can't transfer your money from Payoneer except you have upto $200 and you can't even withdraw except you have upto $1000.
This is also another huge disadvantage.
- Direct to your Nigerian bank account With this method, you get your alert in minutes and it is the best amongst other options. You do not need to move from one payment gateway to another and things like that.
Moreover, you can withdraw even as little as $10. You can see more about it ON THIS PAGE.

What do you think? For me, the last method is my favorite. It is also the only one I use. Please SEE MORE NOW!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Account In Nigeria by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Withdraw money PayPal Nigeria
How to receive PayPal payment in Nigeria
How to withdraw from PayPal in Nigeria 2018
How to withdraw money from PayPal to Nigeria bank
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Account In Nigeria by edoziechris: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

(1) (Reply)

Basic Genomics And Bioinformatics Workshop / Laboratory equipment & Reagent Supplies / How Can I Un-locked My Facebook Account? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.