Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership (13794 Views)

Kogi 2019: PDP Cautions APC Against Ethnic Politics Ahead Of Kogi Guber Poll / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Ndycharly: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by 175(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Iyamu37:
VIP Games Available Today

This Benin boy, you want to be unfortunate abi? Bloody scammer.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by eagleeye2: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nwokem gbara Ogwuma gu ñuo
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kulas:
Give an Igbo man the President of Nigeria and give Him just a year, Nigeria will witness rapid Economic growth, same applies to other positions in the governnent, but tribalism will not all us to call spade a spade
let the south east governors turn d south east to an economic hub...u know Wat u wrote dee is thrash...any competent individual can set Nigeria on a right pace...

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by richie240: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Canadianbreed01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
" I don't want us to start having problems at the National Assembly, i want us to wrap up this BUSINESS.. Kai! This man again. After all he did in Abia State, he wants to do another BUSINESS at the National Assembly.. You try sir
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Guyman02: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
What of his EFCC Case?
Dead since joined APC
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Monday60655(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
So APC has now agreed that they messed the economy up, which Orji Uzor Kalu is clamouring to revamp
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by RichBoy247: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
What of his EFCC Case?

He wants it to be reopened that is why he is sayinh nonsense.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Urchman200: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
When people are talking this foolish man ,with his self serving agenda will be speaking also we have seen how u revamp abia state economy, death have make people like u king in Nigeria. So why won't u insult our sensibility.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by 9gerian: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
His advise appears to be in order.

Nigeria belongs to us all, regardless of our individual politics.

Showbby28:
A former Governor of Abia State, now a Senator-elect for Abia North senatorial zone, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has called on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to wrap up issues concerning leadership of the Ninth Assembly in order to avoid division among the lawmakers.

Kalu expressed optimism that the APC leadership would listen to him and zone the Deputy Senate President position to the South East.

Kalu, who is also a former member of the House of Representatives, said that he will champion enactment of bills and other initiatives that will aid in revamping the economy.

The former Governor made this known when he spoke with journalists in Abuja at the end of the orientation programme for members of the Ninth Assembly.

Kalu said he was interested in the economy, adding that he would focus his interest on how it can be stimulated so as to increase the purchasing power of the citizen.

His said, “The Nigerian people will see me contributing to how to stimulate the economy.

“The economy is very important to me. We need to put the economy on the right path so that people will get money to spend and be good citizens.

“We are going to work hand-in-hand with the executive to see how we can put bills that will stimulate the economy and make the private sector to be strong.”

On his aspiration to be the next Deputy Senate President, Kalu added,

“I don’t want the party to start having divisions in the National Assembly. I want us to wrap up this business.

“I want us to speak in one voice in the National Assembly.

“I have enormous respect for the leadership of the country and the leadership of the party,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/14/nass-leadership-orji-kalu-cautions-apc-leadership/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Pledges Support For Military Widows Of 1992 Planes Crash / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola / Lagos Resumes Work On Okokomaiko- Badagry Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.