Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Importation And Exportation Training. (start With Capital As Low As #10,000) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Importation And Exportation Training. (start With Capital As Low As #10,000) (384 Views)

Sure Business Capital As Low As #700 / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Job Interview With Capital Express Ltd Customer Service Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation And Exportation Training. (start With Capital As Low As #10,000) by AFAGEX: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Importation & Exportation Class

✔ Have you been looking for how to start importing from china, USA, UK, turkey and Vietnam with capital as low as 10,000 to 15,000 naira capital?
✔Do you want to start exporting to USA, UK, France, china and south Africa with capital as low as 10,000 to 15,000 naira capital?
✔Have you been thinking of the right products that sell fast to import or export?
✔ Are you having problems discovering yourself in any business field?
✔ Are you looking for how to register your business at the CAC all by yourself?
✔Are you having problems with selling your products on social media?

Worry no more.
This training will expose you on how to make money from mini importation & exportation business plus additional contacts of reputable shipping agents, procurement agents and local logistics agents to help you bring your products down to your door step. We will also add you to our group-ordering system where you pay nothing for shipping.

No more time wastage �
Like my Mentor (Mrs Vodina West) will always say, "if you don't succeed after this training,then your village people are truly powerful �. Therefore, No one will ever remain the same after this class. Let the action begin... Training fee #3,000 Only

CHAT US ON
:0705 524 6447 to be added to the enquiry page

Re: Importation And Exportation Training. (start With Capital As Low As #10,000) by nifemi25(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm interested...
Re: Importation And Exportation Training. (start With Capital As Low As #10,000) by AFAGEX: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
nifemi25:
I'm interested...
Chat the number to join out whatsapp link

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Extra Income Just By Writing Virtually On Anything / I Need Job Pls Help / Various Microfinance Job Openings At Seedstars International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.