Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (54125 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

You shooting yourself in the leg

"For some users"

"Affects Thousands" With regards to "Thousands" and the total estimated users of Facebook, Will it be fare to say its worldwide?

Yes, It's worldwide. It affect users World wide & that statement is correct because usually all Facebook servers are distributed & cannot all be down at the same time but when the major servers in Forest City, North Carolina, Lulea, Sweden, and Altoona, Iowa are down.

People all over the world would be affected & not every single user because they cannot all be down at same time, They are not in the same location.

Therefore, statement is correct.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Keshe50: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
everything is back to normal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Abduletudaye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whatsapp is still down
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by stanley000: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

Ignorant as Bleep. Ask questions oga..u think I don't know I can create one for free..di..ck head (since u like duck this should arouse u)
lmao let me guess your car brand *ford* your favourite food *eggroll* your favourite colour *purple* lmao grin
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Noel1:

Debunk even not the silliest of sayings - given u hesitant to verify the validity & the authentcity thereof

And the caption that it went down worldwide is valid or false?

I debunked it before it got to FP with screen-shots.

It went down, but not worldwide. Thats my stance
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Abduletudaye(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
WhatsApp is now working...
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wwwtortoise(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is back to normal.

Mods modify the tittle.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Law9(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
social medias are back to normal is working I mean.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Acos925(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whatspp is down

More reason I came online here...
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Rosay15(f): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:
So I'm not living in this world then...
... lol, which planet you Dey live cus meself still Dey receive msg
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Offpoint: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rosay15:
... lol, which planet you Dey live cus meself still Dey receive msg
grin my innocent one.... I'm on 3 months vacation in Jupiter.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Rosay15(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:

grin my innocent one.... I'm on 3 months vacation in Jupiter.
.. lol, well done sir grin
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by babtaima(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Could this be the moment where they merge everything together judging from how all three services went down at the same time... or could this be a planned service attack because it's ridiculous for data centers to go off on a Sunday
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

How many years bro?

5 to 6 years
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
puplin:
It's back now. I just received a message

Same here too... wink
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Adegokenath(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Back and better
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by aremz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Winter is here

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by owouwem1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg needs to compensate us ooo.... Those with active subscriptions for their page promo and ads, the expiration time should be adjusted since the facebook and instagram site was down for hours and people could not gain access to view ads!

Mark Zuckerberg do something oooo
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by HeWrites(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
opeyemitee:
It's true. Especially Facebook. Even up till now.

Now working
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
crazyABO:
My shit ain't working and am in new york
I got naija nurses friends in NY
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by MartinsD12(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

I used Facebook this morning and am still using it, it's totally false
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
it's true, I thought I was out of data..

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Offpoint: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rosay15:
.. lol, well done sir grin
I'll chat you up when I'm back, my regards to earthlingscheesy

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by benthel6(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Instead 0f telling me that you dont have MB
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Temidayo9(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

Every network. It's down. I'm sure FB Inc is working on it
During that down time, my WhatsApp was working (Airtel) but my wife WhatsApp wasn't working (MTN)
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by legba1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
lies......i been conversing wt my BAE since before and after church service
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by crazyABO(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
camobri:

oh where she or he?
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by crazyABO(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
camobri:

you mind linking us up I study human service too
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by naso123: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Its not true
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by janejive(f): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's true, I noticed it, just got back on.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by tonymyke4life(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
9jayes:
I have a lot of customers on queue to buy and sell funds when I noticed the social networks are down.

Modified:

They are all back. Buy or sell your funds at a juicy rate see my signature.

Ur lie dey smell. E smell reach here. If u want to market, market, no dey lie. Not good for business. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa / 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.