Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

JE Link Up! Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JE Link Up! Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (243 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JE Link Up! Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by JosephEmpire(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Posted as sent!!
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.
Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.
The later wouldn’t mind some touches and even ‘fingering’. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These ‘conditionists’ would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.
Note, I didn’t date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn’t work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with ‘extreme-conditionist’ or ‘semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them.
I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn’t present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one ‘extreme conditionist’. But my wife didn’t mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom.

READ COMPLETE ARTICLE ON SOURCE @: https://josephempir..com/2019/04/je-link-up-why-is-it-that-women-in.html

(1) (Reply)

{{watch}} Canada Vs Great Britain Live Stream Free / Boosting Sales On Fiverr / Actress Ojiakor Cossy Loses Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.