Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,877 members, 7,912,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User (25165 Views)

"20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Alejoas(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Go and marry! Naim be this so!

Why not have a baby? Time is going o! Naim be this so.

She couldn't handle the pressure that comes with taking care of kids and having an irresponsible husband around her neck like a hook!

Anyways rip to her. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by okohjay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Honestly dead body go surplus
soberdrunk:
If everyone decides to commit suicide because of one problem or the other, nah dead body go full everywhere...... angry
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why people take their own life?

Whenever am in depression I will first examine what make me sad or angry? Then I will know what action to take, but I can never imagin of killing myself, because no condition is permanent. And this world is very sweet than for me to rush and die for waitin nah? If I try it angel in charge of death will give me better slap and send me back to the world.

Allah said don't kill yourself or innocent soul that' you can't create.

Ayedun walahi
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
TWOWAYMIRROR:
The only irresponsible person here is the WOMAN.

Donty judge others till you've walked in heir shoes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Athena4: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
chibliss212:
Postpartum depression, a mental disorder
affecting women within their first year after
giving birth
Easy, Easy.It doesn't affect every woman.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by nahzyla: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
LadySarah:
PPD is real and hellish.
I have been there and the resilence of My husband helped me.If ever he has failed in any way,how he helped me then erased it all.

Lucky you, your kind of husband is rare
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bad government lead to many and different kind of problems and depression..

It means buhari government is so so evil happening in the land..

No security, no peace, u rich Wahala, u poor still Wahala.. average man can drink water and drop cup in peace..

Apc is evil
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayoswit:
Me, kill myself because of an irresponsible husband, God forbid, dem never born that man angry. Rip to the woman, and for the poor kids she left behind, God who is the mother of the motherless would see them through this turbulent time.

No my dear."dem never born the mama when GI born the man" .

Men are from the devil
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
sexybaby22:

Donty judge others till you've walked in heir shoes.

This woman, so you still dey NL
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Oddsman(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Kill yourself and abandon your children? Even your children will want to forget your memory for not being strong for them at least.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by izeksblog: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2019
What will she tell God when she gets there. Suicide is not an option
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Bianda24: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Its hard for a Nigerian to commit suicide. When they did, the cause will be a grievious one. For the woman to have committed suicide, haba, it was because of a very devastating reason.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Dalby(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2019
What did he do should have been everybody's first question
That merited her to take her life, that made her also feel that the suffering she was going to put the 3 kids through as a result was also worth it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Man Beats His Wife, Abducts Their Child, Gives The Child To His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.