Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,005 members, 7,942,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer (502 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by Meekha(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
This post is exclusive for the freelance writers or those who intend to be one

I am a freelancer and specifically an web content/ blogpost writer. I want to step up my game cos these days, i am getting too many order that i may not be able cope with

Please any experienced freelance writer should share any recommendation on how i can meet this target..
Any advice, trick is welcomed

In case you don't wanna share some of these in a public forum like this, you can reach out to me on this contact.. 0 8 1 5 0 8 4 2 9 2 3 on WhatsApp.

PS: This is gonna be a mutual relationship rather than a parasitic one. I will also have something to share with you if you can as well share somethings too.. if you are coming just to get and not give...well i don't know.. but expect anything... but if you have something too, expect the best business relationship ever!
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by Onnasucs1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Meekha:

I am a freelancer and specifically an web content/ blogpost writer. I want to step up my game cos these days, i am getting too many order that i may not be able cope with

Please any experienced freelance writer should share any recommendation on how i can meet this target..

In case you don't wanna share some of these in a public forum like this, you can reach out to me on this contact.. 0 8 1 5 0 8 4 2 9 2 3 on WhatsApp.

PS: This is gonna be a mutual relationship rather than a parasitic one. I will also have something to share with you if you can as well share somethings too.. if you are coming just to get and not give...well i don't know.. but expect anything... but if you have something too, expect the best business relationship ever!
get a team of writers that you'll share the work and money with. Don't kill yourself bro
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by amerengues(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Meekha:

Just like the advice above,get a team of qualified writers to be part of your team. I will like to state that starting with 10000 words a day is not as vital as the ability to continue without compromise to quality.

I would advise you not to even write 10000 if possible. Let one or two persons help you out. I am particularly stressing this because I know from experience that sometimes you get tired and because you have set a target word count for yourself, you tend to compromise quality a bit.

Let me summarize.
1) Get one or two dedicated writers
2) Never write from the scratch. Only newbies do that.
3) Don't forget SEO is vitally important

It will be nice to hear from you as you progress. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by golddeejay(m): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2019
amerengues:

Just like the advice above,get a team of qualified writers to be part of your team. I will like to state that starting with 10000 words a day is not as vital as the ability to continue without compromise to quality.

I would advise you not to even write 10000 if possible. Let one or two persons help you out. I am particularly stressing this because I know from experience that sometimes you get tired and because you have set a target word count for yourself, you tend to compromise quality a bit.

Let me summarize.

Can you explain the bolded please?
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by Meekha(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Onnasucs1:
get a team of writers that you'll share the work and money with. Don't kill yourself bro

I think this is a nice suggestion.thanks boss

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by Meekha(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
amerengues:

Let me summarize.

Alright boss man..I appreciate your suggestions.. thanks!
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by amerengues(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
golddeejay:

Can you explain the bolded please?

1) Get a topic and develop the points. Let's assume you want to write on 8 incredible ways to kill an ant.

2) Ask some few (2)friends to give you one or two ways of killing ant. You will have four points like that. If you got it verbally u can just build from that or you develop it yourself.

3) Ultimate guide: use Plr articles to quickly gather points. From that same topic, you can pick 3 points from there and rewrite.

4) Now you have average of 7 points then add your own two points.

5) find an established blog site in that niche and get at least 2 points. All in all you will have 11 points.

Rewrite most in your own way. Afterwards, test for plagiarism then you are good to go.

I wrote 31 articles under 15 days. Well maybe small, but I am proud of the quality cum long word count. (2000 word count)

Note I didn't use that method above to do that but it really works.

By the time you are done, rewrite in with the mindset of SEO. To give maximum quality target 6000 words per day provided you don't have other engagements.

I hope this helps.

Well, I didn't use this method like that but it works.
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by golddeejay(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
amerengues:

1) Get a topic and develop the points. Let's assume you want to write on 8 incredible ways to kill an ant.

2) Ask some few (2)friends to give you one or two ways of killing ant. You will have four points like that. If you got it verbally u can just build from that or you develop it yourself.

3) Ultimate guide: use Plr articles to quickly gather points. From that same topic, you can pick 3 points from there and rewrite.

4) Now you have average of 7 points then add your own two points.

5) find an established blog site in that niche and get at least 2 points. All in all you will have 11 points.

Rewrite most in your own way. Afterwards, test for plagiarism then you are good to go.

I wrote 31 articles under 15 days. Well maybe small, but I am proud of the quality cum long word count. (2000 word count)

Note I didn't use that method above to do that but it really works.

By the time you are done, rewrite in with the mindset of SEO. To give maximum quality target 6000 words per day provided you don't have other engagements.

I hope this helps.

Well, I didn't use this method like that but it works.

So gracious of you sharing your 'brain' and your time.

I also employ the strategy of creating an outline or skeleton of my topic and building them up. However perfectionism and short attention span limit my productivity.

6,000 words a day is huge...I 'll work on attaining half of that for now.
Re: I Want To Be Writing 10000 Words A Day As A Freelancer by amerengues(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Alright sir.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin In Nigeria. Buy Bitcoin With Your Naira Debit Card Instantly / Digital Marketing Training And 2 Business Start Up and earn over $1000 guarantee / Vindale Research/inbox Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.