Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:37 AM

190 Millions Of People Are Unemployed In The Present Global World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 190 Millions Of People Are Unemployed In The Present Global World (715 Views)

Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack / Active Facebook Group (190,000 Members) For Sale !!! / Advertise Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

190 Millions Of People Are Unemployed In The Present Global World by Nlearn: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
The records show over 190 millions of people are unemployed in the present global world.

In Nigeria According to vanguard Unemployed Nigerians has increased by 3.3m to 20.9m as was published on December 20, 2018. Vanguard News Paper.

One thing is certain, there’s definitely something wrong with the Nigeria Economic system.

There’s a lot that could be said about what’s happening in society today. Whether it’s foreign affairs, global diplomacy or who’s marching for what reasons.

The question remains; Why are a huge number of people poor and
millions unemployed? I can sum it all up in just two reasons:

1: - People depend on the government.

This is by far the biggest problem I see today.

Too often, people sit around waiting for an answer.

They want to be told what to do… how to do it… and when to do it. Some even have the nerve to expect someone to do it for them.

They have what I call a “victim” mentality, where it’s always “someone else’s” fault.

Whether it’s society, the government or the man, they have a scapegoat for everything that’s wrong with their life.

How funny this may be, but the truth remains that a lot of people find it easy blaming others for there failures

One thing I learnt years ago from Great Mentors is that: The only person responsible for me is me.

Yes, I am directly responsible for what I get out of life, whether good or bad. No one else.

Not My Parents…
Not My Spouse…
Not My Friends
Not My Siblings
Not My Village People
Not The Bad Government People In Nigeria

And definitely not the Nigeria Government System.

Despite bad government in Africa, Nigeria My Country
A lot of people have smart over to the internet, as more people are very busy making cool cash online, leveraging the power of internet technology

Making Millions Of Naira And Thousands Of Dollars On Monthly Basis doing one or two Digital Marketing Biz Online

Would You Like To Join This Group Of Internet Masterminders Who Make Above 6 to 7 Figures Monthly Only,

Follow Our Success Link Below This Post And Discover The A To Z Of Internet Marketing And How To Make Money Online At Easy

For more go here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/

From
NairaLEARN.com
Whatsapp 080 68 60 84 90

(1) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic / 5 Reasons Why Eespace Is Perfect Work Space For You / Genius Specs Tech Blog Now Offers Review In Your Local Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.