Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,616 members, 7,941,365 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Corrola Or Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corrola Or Camry (1685 Views)

Corrola Or Camry, Help Advice! / Please Advice Either To Buy 2008 Lexus E350 Or Camry 2014 / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrola Or Camry by Rubiesangel: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello naira landers, I saved up a little money and I really need a car of my own. Top on the list are 05 corrola and 05 Camry. Based on fuel economy, which do you advice I go for? I'll be waiting for your comments, thank you.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by captainking(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Hello naira landers, I saved up a little money and I really need a car if my own. Top on the list are 05 corrola and 05 Camry. Based on fuel economy, which do you advice I go for? I'll be waiting for your comments, thank you.
State your budget.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by Rubiesangel: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
1.2m toks
captainking:

State your budget.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by seanfer(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rubiesangel:
1.2m toks

1.2 million can’t get you Tokunbo... You can get Naija used less than a year very clean and in good shape.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by SimonRose(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
I disagree with you... O boy no let anybody scam youuuu. How can u say 1.2m can't get him tokunbo ONLY naija used...!!! Bros stick to your Budget mannnnn. shocked shocked
seanfer:

1.2 million can’t get you Tokunbo... You can get Naija used less than a year very clean and in good shape.

1 Like

Re: Corrola Or Camry by seanfer(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
SimonRose:
I disagree with you... O boy no let anybody scam youuuu. How can u say 1.2m can't get him tokunbo ONLY naija used...!!! Bros stick to your Budget mannnnn. shocked shocked

Car dealer did you read the year the OP mentioned 05 Corolla... If you have a tokunbo corolla for 1.2 then it’s either the car is from Cotonou and no duty was paid. Just don’t drive it on federal high way so that customs won’t impound your car.. Or the car is a stolen car.

1 Like

Re: Corrola Or Camry by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
seanfer:

Car dealer did you read the year the OP mentioned 05 Corolla... If you have a tokunbo corolla for 1.2 then it’s either the car is from Cotonou and no duty was paid. Just don’t drive it on federal high way so that customs won’t impound your car.. Or the car is a stolen car.

precise...
Re: Corrola Or Camry by SimonRose(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bros.... Your fact is baseless. I No agree with ur justification. That was they scam me during my first purchase as first timer.... Only to find out later, the truth.... shocked
obekediamondfuto:

precise...
Abeg Leave matter for marthayas... I no fit shout... shocked shocked

Re: Corrola Or Camry by Rubiesangel: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
I havent gotten the response I seek. In terms of fuel economy, which is better? Please I need good advice
Re: Corrola Or Camry by seanfer(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rubiesangel:
I havent gotten the response I seek. In terms of fuel economy, which is better? Please I need good advice

Corolla is 1.8ltr engine and the Camry is 2.4ltr engine.. The Corolla consumes less fuel than the Camry... The camry engine is more powerful than the Corolla. But they’re 2 good cars if you get a good one and follow the manufacturers advice on maintenance

1 Like

Re: Corrola Or Camry by Rubiesangel: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Thank you.
seanfer:

Corolla is 1.8ltr engine and the Camry is 2.4ltr engine.. The Corolla consumes less fuel than the Camry... The camry engine is more powerful than the Corolla. But they’re 2 good cars if you get a good one and follow the manufacturers advice on maintenance
Re: Corrola Or Camry by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2019
SimonRose:
Bros.... Your fact is baseless. I No agree with ur justification. That was they scam me during my first purchase as first timer.... Only to find out later, the truth.... shocked Abeg Leave matter for marthayas... I no fit shout... shocked shocked

U can't get an 05 Corolla or 05 Camry for 1.2m toks bro. For that Corolla u might even struggle to get a clean naija used for 1m
Re: Corrola Or Camry by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
seanfer:

Bros one of my brother be wan buy car o but na him first time and him no get enough money. Like 900K na him get and he needs a tokumbo.
Which kind tokumbo car him go fit get for that amount na?. Your advice please.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by seanfer(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
risingrainboll:
Bros one of my brother be wan buy car o but na him first time and him no get enough money. Like 900K na him get and he needs a tokumbo.
Which kind tokumbo car him go fit get for that amount na?. Your advice please.

He should save more to get a good car

1 Like

Re: Corrola Or Camry by OfficialSam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
SimonRose:

1.690m can't get him Toks of 2005 corolla. He can get the Camry for that price though.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by OfficialSam(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
seanfer:

Don't mind them, they want cheap cars.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by OfficialSam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rubiesangel:

Bros, Corolla o. And more rugged.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by OfficialSam(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
greenhulk:

U can't get an 05 Corolla or 05 Camry for 1.2m toks bro. For that Corolla u might even struggle to get a clean naija used for 1m

He can't even get a very clean one for less than 1.3m unless it's a stolen car. He should go and do his findings. Then he will come back here to attest.
Re: Corrola Or Camry by SimonRose(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Na so scammers dey take start... Ok oooooh, continue....!!! I hear youuuu
OfficialSam:

He can't even get a very clean one for less than 1.3m unless it's a stolen car. He should go and do his findings. Then he will come back here to attest.

Re: Corrola Or Camry by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
SimonRose:
Na so scammers dey take start... Ok oooooh, continue....!!! I hear youuuu

You are just shouting scammer upadan. On the contrary, proper checks should be carried out on someone selling a tokunbo 05 corolla for 1.2m.. he would probably be a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Sienna For Sale -toks / Is Nissan Altima 2008 V4 Model A Good Buy? / 2az-fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.