Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) (1918 Views)

Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) / I Just Saw My 100 Level Cgpa = 4.11 / Can I Make A 2.1 With Current CGPA Of 3.44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders. Am a final year student with cgpa of 4.24. Now I need to ask this, with this cgpa of mine, can I graduate with a first class(4.5 at least). What are my chances? I really need this first class badly. Is it possible?
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by chubbyG(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
remiproxy:
Hello fellow nairalanders. Am a final year student with cgpa of 4.24. Now I need to ask this, with this cgpa of mine, can I graduate with a first class(4.5 at least). What are my chances? I really need this first class badly. Is it possible?

No, it's impossible.
Even with a 5.0 it's not possible.
You know better.

1 Like

Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by MelaninGold(f): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm not sure. But if you need that first class so bad. Pay... I mean money.
I know a federal university where as a final year student,if you are not impressed with your results.. with 1 million you have your first class.
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by delectablegyal(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
MelaninGold:
I know a federal university where as a final year student,if you are not impressed with your results.. with 1 million you have your first class.

words on marble. melaningold 2019.

what an indictment.

1 Like

Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by JohnDuke101: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2019
remiproxy:

Do the calculation. How many percentage is your final year GPA worth? Do the best you can. Your success in life does not lie solely on your grades in school.

1 Like

Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by MelaninGold(f): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2019
delectablegyal:

words on marble. melaningold 2019.

what an indictment.
It's not an indictment..as hard as it may seem,as bitter as the truth is, you can't deny that this things happen. Ever wondered how some (not to bright) students end with better grades or how low utme candidates get admission over counterparts. No need to pretend..this is Nigeria..these things happen.
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by LordIsaac(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2019
No one buys First Class because the world out there would expose the fraud. What people pay for is at most, 2:1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Lush100(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2019
LordIsaac:
No one buys First Class because the world out there would expose the fraud. What people pay for is at most, 2:1.
no one buys 2.1 either.
the world will expose your fraud soon.
its those in pass/third class having difficulty that may opt for stuff like that oh.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Scarcitato(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2019
I dont tink its possible right now. but pls wrk towards it
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by femi4: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2019
remiproxy:
You can't, last last na 4.3/4.4 you go end. Why are you desperate for first class sef
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by femi4: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2019
MelaninGold:

We will look for you and we ll find you.....we want to know what you know
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by MelaninGold(f): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2019
femi4:

We will look for you and we ll find you.....we want to know what you know
Lol.. when you get to Rivers State you ask for me I will appear.
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by suremanpatriot: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2019
first in Nigeria of today is not ssme as it was in the 80's and 90's ,because today it is combination of ruthless fraud and paddy paddy arrangement among crooked hods and rougue lecturers . Hav seen first cls kpale holders been taught how to do d job by mere third class.
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by chu12: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2019
remiproxy:

Its not possible... You would struggled this in your 2nd and 3rd year... So that all you would have been doing now is maintaining what you have....
Even with a 5 point you can not make it...

And if you actually have a 4.24 you should know how yo calculate your CGPA yourself since its your final year....
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by lanibi(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by SEEDORF441(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
remiproxy:
Write 4.8 in your final year
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
chu12:

Its not possible... You would struggled this in your 2nd and 3rd year... So that all you would have been doing now is maintaining what you have....
Even with a 5 point you can not make it...

And if you actually have a 4.24 you should know how yo calculate your CGPA yourself since its your final year....
bro I really struggled for it in my second year but I couldn't make it.
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
femi4:
You can't, last last na 4.3/4.4 you go end. Why are you desperate for first class sef
i don't want it for myself to be precise, am doing it for my parent and besides for the past few years there hasn't been a first class in my department, I really want to break that record
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by femi4: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
remiproxy:
i don't want it for myself to be precise, am doing it for my parent and besides for the past few years there hasn't been a first class in my department, I really want to break that record
Even with 5.0 back to back, this is how you ll land 35.44/8 = 4.43

You need at least 4 5.0 to hit first class
Re: Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
femi4:
Even with 5.0 back to back, this is how you ll land 35.44/8 = 4.43

You need at least 4 5.0 to hit first class
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Universities In Portugal / Nearly After 10 Years, America Launches Man Into Space (LIVE Event) / Meet The First University Graduate From Northern Nigeria; - An Pic .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.