Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. (645 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by Gboy101: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
not one, not two or three girls. I use to kiss girls way back during love making. but now its affecting my intimate life with girls as I rush to the bath room with to throw up just after the sex. no matter how I tried to calm it the more it want to come out.

the girls won't allow me do second round or even if they allowed it they won't be emotional like this first one. and it will get worst when I try avoiding another kiss, that is when some of them will begin to detect something and loses interest in the sex. they tried to avoid the sex or either say they are not in the mood or they injured inside their womb.

not that I don't want or like a kiss but I'm avoiding another terrible stomach upset since I'm already having feeling of nausea.
Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by Aboks(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
wen u suck/swallow all d saliva 4 gal body y u no go vomit. u sure say no be her pussy u dey suck dey complain

1 Like

Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by Gboy101: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Aboks:
wen u suck/swallow all d saliva 4 gal body y u no go vomit. u sure say no be her pussy u dey suck dey complain
aboks. no its not puasy oh. just deep saliva kissing and exchange of spit sucking
Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by Pat081: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Did they force u to kiss them or what If they don't force u than stop the kissing just do the f******king and go ur way
Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by Melison(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Buy the better oral b toothpaste and Mr dent brush ...tnk me later
Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by MrPENIS(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Gboy101:
aboks. no its not puasy oh. just deep saliva kissing and exchange of spit sucking
eewu. I feel lyk im watching. Disgusting
Re: Throwing Up Every Time After Kissing Girls During Make Out. by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
it is a sign for you to become a Reverend father for church

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over Your Ex? / LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - / What's The Worst A Guy/girl Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.