Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (65291 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, Wailing wailer, but you said nothing like second Niger bridge in one of your previous posts.
yeebos are ingrates, that's why they can't rule this country

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I am not here to spoon feed you, use your goggle to see the date of the ground breaking by your Hero, Lazy youth
[/s]
claptrap
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

pigtrap
[/s]
more trash
[s]
Afamed:

You are a Programmed Robot.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by ogatboy(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Lie with the fear of God, no single day, that I don't make the use of 1st Niger bridge. You are nothing but a liar with bad memory for you to have said this was how you left the project in 2016.

Oga what has changed The equipment on site?? Those pillars have been there since 2016

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
uthlaw:
with the cassava bread factory he build in your house...
[/s]
trash
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
uthlaw:
yes he is but is 100times better than your gej...
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
he's the worst president since mankind
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s] trash
Programed e wailers
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
he's the worst president since mankind
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Robot
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2019
This bridge wey our politicians don use lick stew
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2019
ogatboy:

Oga what has changed The equipment on site?? Those pillars have been there since 2016
You don't know the location of the project
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by ogatboy(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

You don't know the location of the project

Hahahah. I didn't know the second Niger bridge is at your backyard. I guess that one is actually finished and commissioned by Buhari
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2019
ogatboy:

Hahahah. I didn't know the second Niger bridge is at your backyard. I guess that one is actually finished and commissioned by Buhari
If you know the second Niger bridge, you would not have said, it was left the same way it was in 2016. I am not surprised at your claim, most of you have early said there was no single construction in Second Niger
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by RichBoy247: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:
This bridge wey dem dey take do politics. If it were military since dem for don do am.

I thought Goatluck Jonaddaft has constructed and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges for the use of Biafran pigs amd idiots. Therefore, are the pictures posted for the 5th Niger Bridge?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by amaniro: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

I thought Goatluck Jonaddaft has constructed and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges for the use of Biafran pigs amd idiots. Therefore, are the pictures posted for the 5th Niger Bridge?

For you to insult the name Jonathan it means you don't even regard the Bible
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Jowanson: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2019
nonsobaba:
Where would they build the seaport?

Can't the river Niger be dredged to allow vessels to come in? I trust the whites....if they were the ones having this river Niger traversing their territory like this, am sure they would have found a way to make it passable for ships since.

What am saying in essence is that, there is the need to free Lagos sea port and develop other ones in the south south region which of course will benefit the SE and the SS regions tremendously.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Jowanson:

Can't the river Niger be dredged to allow vessels to come in? I trust the whites....if they were the ones having this river Niger traversing their territory like this, am sure they would have found a way to make it passable for ships since.

What am saying in essence is that, there is the need to free Lagos sea port and develop other ones in the south south region which of course will benefit the SE and the SS regions tremendously.
your last paragraph thou, there is need oo

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Reference(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Good development. Kudos to the PMB government for sustaining it.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Reference(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Jowanson:

It has been dredged several times but it is a tropical river and so you must understand it is a high silt, high maintenance river. It can be dredged regularly if funds can be generated from its use but for now the best bet will be to have a deep port at a major tributary mouth where it reaches the Atlantic and have internal ports along all the way to Lokoja serviced by barges the same way the mighty Mississippi river operates in the States.

This is the idea I have in mind and will be implementing hopefully in a few of years between Lokoja and a suitable location in Delta state. There is no reason why barges and tugs cannot be used to move all sorts of goods from containers to gasoline to steel billets from Ajaokuta. Nigerians should think. We are not exploiting anything near our potentials. A single 1000 ton barge (considered small) will carry equivalent of 30 to 40 container trucks for a fraction of the cost with minimal environmental impact and a big savings on our roads.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TGM2015: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2019
NaijaFutbol:
For those who claim GEJ never did anything as regards this bridge, see a Nairaland thread that closed that discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584451/exclusive-photos-2nd-niger-bridge
The thread date is September 2015, please when was the date GEJ left office?
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by RichBoy247: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:

For you to insult the name Jonathan it means you don't even regard the Bible

Can you see lazy Nigerian youth? We are talking about the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke who is useless and a silly looter, you are saying Jonathan is in the Bible and should be respected. Well, I respect and regard Jonathan of the Bible, but the Biblical Jonathan was not a drunk idiot neither was he a sissy unlike the Otuoke born Goatluck Jonaddaft husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo. Goatluck and imPatience Jonaddaft shall not die well for all the bad the two idiots did to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by ChristianNorth: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:

Life, breath, sleep, dream, imaginate politics only .

Mr so many things are important than politics
Yeah, I still lead a better life than you outside of Nairaland.

You have spent 2 months and 1 day of your life just on Nairaland. This is approximately 1,464 hours.

While I have spent 8 days and 4 hours, approximately 196 hours.

The amount of man-hour you have wasted here is worth a minimum of $10, 980 according to US Federal minimum wage.

Man, that is over N4.9 million Naira.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by NaijaFutbol: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
TGM2015:

The thread date is September 2015, please when was the date GEJ left office?

It is called work in progress.

Buhari’s government actually stopped it for 18 months after those pictures were taken.

He also changed it from PPP to purely government project. You know what paucity of funds has done to every project.

This is why it is good to keep records.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristineC:
At this rate, the bridge won't be completed in 10 years.

kikake:

Still, no sign of bridge in sight, after more than a decade of politics with common bridge.

Turkey has built a Second Bosporus bridge, ten times the size of Niger bridge, since Nigeria started to talk about second Nigeria bridge.

Turkey has no crude oil.
My last year visit and yesterday to the site, from what I saw, if there is no delay in funding they will finish the project in next 2yrs, mind you the bridge will be far longer than first bridge, it will cross Ogbaru not just river niger
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
DonXavi:
I passed the Niger bridge two days ago and I must be frank with you that the level I saw the construction of the new bridge now does not show that they are serious about constructing that bridge. You can not tell me that for three years we have been hearing that they're working on that bridge you can not see any notable structure standing yet. They're really fooling themselves.
[/s]
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nonix22(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2019
The Chinese should just take over construction in this country abeg.
Like if you agree
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TGM2015: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

It is called work in progress.

Buhari’s government actually stopped it for 18 months after those pictures were taken.

He also changed it from PPP to purely government project. You know what paucity of funds has done to every project.

This is why it is good to keep records.

Sorry, you are to answer the question. What date did GEJ left office? What date is the thread you are referring to? Maybe I should add another question, what date was the design/prototype of the bridge inaugurated by GEJ?
Just write up those dates, and consider the fact that GEJ administration was borrowing to pay salary six months to the end of his tenure. It will be good to also consider that no amount of money can be released for capital expenditure until the signing of the year budget. Therefore, another question will now be when was the budget passed and signed into law? And technically, budget spending for capital expenditure start after two month's of budget signing.

Putting aside fact and counter-fact of whether GEJ has started the project or not, let go on a common sense and logical reasoning path. Answer to the questions will show us how possible it can be for GEJ to have start spending a Kobo on the bridge between the inauguration of the prototype/design of the bridge and when he left office. Least I forget, the year he left office was an election year where all government activities were grounded for at least two months of the five months before handover for the year, ignoring the fact that government attention was drawn to combating Boko Haram for nearly 6 six weeks of the remaining three months.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2019
ogatboy:

Unfortunately this was how it has been since 2016 before I left there
Some of you here are sadist
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

Can you see lazy Nigerian youth? We are talking about the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke who is useless and a silly looter, you are saying Jonathan is in the Bible and should be respected. Well, I respect and regard Jonathan of the Bible, but the Biblical Jonathan was not a drunk idiot neither was he a sissy unlike the Otuoke born Goatluck Jonaddaft husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo. Goatluck and imPatience Jonaddaft shall not die well for all the bad the two idiots did to Nigerians.
Jonathan the ogogoro drunkard don die for your hand grin cheesy

But true true the
man no try at all. He just wasted 6 years drinking and looting.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by NaijaFutbol: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2019
TGM2015:

Sorry, you are to answer the question. What date did GEJ left office? What date is the thread you are referring to? Maybe I should add another question, what date was the design/prototype of the bridge inaugurated by GEJ?
Just write up those dates, and consider the fact that GEJ administration was borrowing to pay salary six months to the end of his tenure. It will be good to also consider that no amount of money can be released for capital expenditure until the signing of the year budget. Therefore, another question will now be when was the budget passed and signed into law? And technically, budget spending for capital expenditure start after two month's of budget signing.

Putting aside fact and counter-fact of whether GEJ has started the project or not, let go on a common sense and logical reasoning path. Answer to the questions will show us how possible it can be for GEJ to have start spending a Kobo on the bridge between the inauguration of the prototype/design of the bridge and when he left office. Least I forget, the year he left office was an election year where all government activities were grounded for at least two months of the five months before handover for the year, ignoring the fact that government attention was drawn to combating Boko Haram for nearly 6 six weeks of the remaining three months.

When did GEJ leave office? Answer: Common knowledge.

Like I pointed out earlier, GEJ started this as a PPP. With the government part amounting to 30bn. Before GEJ left, 10bn was disbursed already. 8bn allocated but not yet disbursed.

We all know how long it took for Buhari to create a cabinet and approve the budget.

If you truly want more factual information read through this link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/opinion/the-second-niger-bridge-facts-and-figures/amp
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
kikake:

Still, no sign of bridge in sight, after more than a decade of politics with common bridge.

Turkey has built a Second Bosporus bridge, ten times the size of Niger bridge, since Nigeria started to talk about second Nigeria bridge.

Turkey has no crude oil.

You are right but Turkey has crude oil...do a fact check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.