Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

My life as a Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My life as a Scammer (1806 Views)

Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My life as a Scammer by Shootingdice: 4:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Everytime I ponder about the number of (oyinbos) I've swindled online lately on one trending f.b scheme, my conscience beats me hard. I don't know if this feeling is normal. Every weekend clubbing, gettin' high snatching belaire out in buckets granted we do it for vanity not humanity I hope God forgive our sins.

Is there a heaven for a G ?

Re: My life as a Scammer by SEEDORF441(m): 4:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Which religion do you practice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life as a Scammer by Shootingdice: 4:32am On Apr 15, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Which religion do you practice?
Christianity
Re: My life as a Scammer by dawnomike(m): 4:38am On Apr 15, 2019
I'm glad you've started thinking... Pause, Stop and invest what you've made. There's no Joy in hurting others!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life as a Scammer by Kingpee2(m): 4:52am On Apr 15, 2019
God will forgive you if only you will stop it forever,the temptation might fall on you again if you get totally broke ,it is only then you truly have the strength to stop...
Re: My life as a Scammer by SEEDORF441(m): 5:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Shootingdice:
Christianity
Live by the 10 commandments till the end of your life
Shikena

1 Like

Re: My life as a Scammer by DonGtoG1(m): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2019
Give your actions the real thinking or thought, to know if it will go down well with you, if you are at point a swindled just the way you have done to others.

Then, you might start thinking of striving or working hard for what you want and carefully utilising the end result of your hard work. And not making another person's life miserable by swindling them and cutting short their joy/life short with your callous/dubious actions.

WHERE IS YOUR CONSCIENCE?
Re: My life as a Scammer by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 15, 2019
It's good to repentcheesy and ask Almighty God for forgiveness now, cos it might too late if you continue.

Re: My life as a Scammer by daddytime(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2019
You had better change your ways before it gets too late. Whatever you obtain deceitfully by swindling others off their sweats worth, are always wasted the same way you got them. Even when you think you are investing, my friend you are pouring into an endless pit.

You don't expect to invest and enjoy someone else's sweat...it matters not if that person is white or black..you can only enjoy your sweat.

Lastly, you are lucky to be thinking this way this early. You can't shy away from the punishment. The longer you remain in the game, the further you are pushing your day of recompense which finally befalls most in their old age or when they are no longer able to make a sense of their remaining lives.

At the end of it all crime doesn't pay...

6 Likes

Re: My life as a Scammer by falcon01: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2019
it's simple, you feel bad bout what you do you stop it. to be even you give the money to charity help the poor with the money and move on!
Re: My life as a Scammer by femi4: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Shootingdice:
Everytime I ponder about the number of (oyinbos) I've swindled online lately on one trending f.b scheme, my conscience beats me hard. I don't know if this feeling is normal. Every weekend clubbing, gettin' high snatching belaire out in buckets granted we do it for vanity not humanity I hope God forgive our sins.

Is there a heaven for a G ?
Why is it hard for you guys to invest the money on legal biz and gradually you ll finally quit
Re: My life as a Scammer by Shootingdice: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
SEEDORF441:

Live by the 10 commandments till the end of your life
Shikena
ah that one is not easy
Re: My life as a Scammer by anthonyuncle(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
repent now, else u perish
Re: My life as a Scammer by 11thGoldTREE: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shootingdice:
ah that one is not easy
have you considered returning all you have made from the illegal trade? Have you considered apologizing to the people you have scammed?
Re: My life as a Scammer by primeache: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Don't gnore the subtle conscience asking you to quitscamming, you may be near arrest.
Re: My life as a Scammer by Forzap: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
no gee plus guy will write/post this, dey their dey deceive yourselfundecided lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: My life as a Scammer by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
baba if you fit help me I'll be happy
Re: My life as a Scammer by Abaje195(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
dawnomike:
I'm glad you've started thinking... Pause, Stop and invest what you've made. There's no Joy in hurting others!!!

he should invest with dirty money abi? wehdon sir
Re: My life as a Scammer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
dawnomike:
Invest what he made?

What's the difference from continuing with the hustle?
Re: My life as a Scammer by Justfunkira(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
this looks interesting cheesy, make I kukuma book space...just in case it goes viral grin
Re: My life as a Scammer by Brandonx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
It's going to be a very difficult decision to make. Being broke is not funny abeg.
Re: My life as a Scammer by Shootingdice: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
have you considered returning all you have made from the illegal trade? Have you considered apologizing to the people you have scammed?
apologize kwa? that is not possible na I can't give that a second thought

(1) (Reply)

This Is What She Will Never Hate / DJ Cupy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Her Lover Anthony Joshua / UNIBEN Male Student Caught Wearing Ladies’ Underwear In Class[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.