Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,029 members, 7,980,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Need Your Advise Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advise Please (342 Views)

Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please / Your Advise Please: My U.S Cousin Wants Me To Come Stay In The U.S But.......... / Migrating To U.K, I Need Your Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Your Advise Please by Bayus2020: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Help i need your advise

My Brother send invitation to my sisters to come to his graduation in US and she just finish her study and his my brother that is going to sponsor for the trips..pls what are the document she need for the visa interview..please i need your advise
Re: I Need Your Advise Please by AngelicBeing: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Bayus2020:
Help i need your advise

My Brother send invitation to my sisters to come to his graduation in US and she just finish her study and his my brother that is going to sponsor for the trips..pls what are the document she need for the visa interview..please i need your advise
Post this question on the US visit visa thread on this same board and you will get answers to your questions, scroll up and down on this travel section and look for the US visit visa thread
Re: I Need Your Advise Please by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Post this question on the US visit visa thread on this same board and you will get answers to your questions, scroll up and down on this travel section and look for the US visit visa thread

(1)

Nigeria Immigration Service Commence Issuance Of New International Passport / 12 Hottest Phone Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone 2019 / Air Namibia Suspends Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.