Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns (1416 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by AmadiAba: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Ex Governor of Abia State and Senator-elect for Abia North, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has again reiterated his call for the zoning of Deputy Senate President to the South East in the spirit of equity and fairness.

Kalu, who has indicated interest in contesting the position, told Igbere TV during a chat in Abuja that he was still awaiting the APC leadership’s decision on the zoning arrangement.

He said, “The APC has not taken any decision on zoning. We are still waiting for the party’s National Working Committee and some of our leaders to come up with the arrangement.

“I know that the National Chairman of the party is not in town, hence the NWC and other leaders have not been able to meet and design the zoning arrangement.”

Asked if he believed that the party is taking his case serious on the issue, Kalu said the APC would not ignore him in the interest of peace.

He said, “The party has to take my matter seriously. Anybody in this country that will not take my matter seriously, is doing so at his own peril. I am a very strong voice in the party.

“I don’t beat about the bush and I don’t want a division in the National Assembly. I want us to be able to have one voice. That could only be achieved if the party do the right thing.

“If the party did its zoning and I am not satisfied, I can still run on the floor of the House for the position of the Deputy Senate President. I have a lot of respect for the party and for the leadership of the country.

“The party will always have its say on the issue of National Assembly leadership and zoning, but at the end of the day, the elected members will have their way.

“The party has zoned the presiding officer of the Senate to the North-East, it is left for the members-elect to agree or disagree with the party.”

Stay with Igbere TV, Africa's number one community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/613217/dep-senate-presidency-l-dont-beat-bush-ignore-peril-kalu-warns/

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by ChristianNorth: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Mumu, if you like don't align with Goje, continue begging.

Goje, your influence plus PDP can win the Senate leadership. You are a strong man, we don't want a Senate that will be a rubber stamp.

3 Likes

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by nwanyionitsha: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Goje, your influence plus PDP can win the Senate leadership. You are a strong man, we don't want a Senate that will be a rubber stamp.
Goje is a coward abeg.
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by AmadiAba: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2019
Kalu is next SP or DSP.

He will not miss both. Write it down

2 Likes

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by AmadiAba: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2019
@Lalasticlara
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by Herdsmen: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kalu is sleeping on byke...

If you want to shoot... shoot!

Don't talk. thanks
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by AmadiAba: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Herdsmen:
Kalu is sleeping on byke...

If you want to shoot... shoot!

Don't talk. thanks

How can you now.

Nobody can shoot until June 6
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by eagleeye2: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
They will soon dust off your EFCC case file.
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by ChristianNorth: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Goje is a coward abeg.
Why, please.
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by tysontim(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kalu the man that gave OBJ hell

1 Like

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by id911(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I'm not really in support of Danjuma Goje. I really wish PDP is not supporting him. That guy no get liver, he's a coward

1 Like

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by BlackfireX: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
What are they contesting for ?
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by nwanyionitsha: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Why, please.
He has never been bold to speak against the evil of Apc, and he isn't as bold as Saraki. He may compromise.
Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by ChristianNorth: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
He has never been bold to speak against the evil of Apc, and he isn't as bold as Saraki. He may compromise.
You are right. But just defying ApC shows that he is not a coward.

Ndume is a no-no and Lawan is fvcking puppet.

1 Like

Re: DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns by nwanyionitsha: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are right. But just defying ApC shows that he is not a coward.

Ndume is a no-no and Lawan is fvcking puppet.
I don't like Ndume, but he is bolder. Lawal is a no go area.

(1) (Reply)

NTA 2019 Job Recruitment / Abiola: Sule Lamido Finally Makes Revelations On June 12 Annulment / Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.