Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads (26608 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Topmaike007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
With all the fucck up from Bello,I see tight election
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by hassinho707(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Yaya Bello may be shitty but Dino is worse than shit. It's sad those 2 are the options available.
My dear, Bello and Dino are no where near the options at all.......When the time comes, I will remind you of this statement....
if not because Audu, died Bello wouldn't have been Gov.
The highest position Dino would get is Deputy Gov. time will tell
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by smith2bj(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
mathinips:
*PROTEST TOMORROW*

Pro Gov. Yahaya Bello protest loading tomorrow at the APC National Secretariat Abuja.

The protest is to caution the APC on the implications of denying the white lion the party ticket ahead of Kogi November gubernatorial election.

There are strong rumor that the APC National chairman,Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other powerful force in the APC HDQ has perfected plan to swindle the APC ticket from Yahaya Bello,the protesters are believed to be from Kogi State with more than two buses from each local government of Kogi State .
Details loading

let him buy form n participat in d primary if he wins good for him. Yahaya don't b stupid
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by isahsalee: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oma307:
and hired these people by same Yahaya Bello

Kogi east LGA not part, stop misleading people. Kogi east is the entire LGA in Igala land which is the majority tribe.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by olawooro: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
APC knows that it will definitely lose Kogi, if yahya bello is fielded.
Who will vote for a failure?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
isahsalee:

Kogi east LGA not part, stop misleading people. Kogi east is the entire LGA in Igala land which is the majority tribe.

Are you sure?
But you will surely find out your brother was part of the protest to come.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Let's watch as Bello box it up with Tinubu.
That fight would be very interesting. grin

https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryZone/status/1117417607697764352?s=20

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Who is the white lion? YAYA Bello? grin
You're fooling yourself.

The poster thought NLanders are dumb and gullible kogites that applaud their foolish and insensitive posts on Facebook. No be only white lion, na white snail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Chimaokigwe: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
mathinips:

Are you sure?
But you will surely find out your brother was part of the protest to come.

Shut up your mouth, you betrayer and turncoat. Were you not the one blasting Bello just a few weeks ago?

You lack shame and can betray your entire lineage for pittance. Shame on you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5103901/kogi-people-ready-bid-yahaya

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Emdee590(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
eleojo23:
Protesting to retain a useless governor?

Jesus!!! angry

These guys are just Imbeciles

Full Stupidity on display sad angry
paid protester I guess
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Chimaokigwe: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
engrfcuksmtin:
The poster thought NLanders are dumb and gullible kogites that applaud their foolish and insensitive posts on Facebook. No be only white lion, na white snail.

Don't mind the greedy clown. Hw was blasting Yahaya Bello a few months ago. Just because they gave him small change, he's now praising Yahaya Bello.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
isahsalee:

how many people among the so called Igalas like his administration, ask the lecturers in kogi state university whether they are being paid. the bitter truth is that even the Igalas he hired them to do the protest when they huge amount of money will be cough out from the protest. no reasonable Igalas will vote for him
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by justjasper(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
End of the wicked. Evil will surely destroy itself. How time flies. GYB on his way out.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Don't mind the greedy clown. Hw was blasting Yahaya Bello a few months ago. Just because they gave him small change, he's now praising Yahaya Bello.

Pls how?
When?
Where? Did I receive the small change through you?

I'm just sharing with you what is happening as regard Kogi politics

In the last election Kogi East voted massively for their pay masters, compare with Kogi west where things were different.

The problem I have with some people is they will not travel to their hometown to go and campaign and solicit for vote, rather they keep ranting on social media, while the real thing is happening in the locals.

Wake up bro, work have started in Kogi East, West and Central, they earlier you visit your hometown the better
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Chizua(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why not allow him to finish his 2nd term? Just my humble opinion
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Chimaokigwe: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chizua:
Why not allow him to finish his 2nd term? Just my humble opinion

May God rule your family the way Yahaya Bello rules Kogi state.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Pro2makx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Again Kogi Treasury will be looted dry to rent crowed for this crap of a protest. Just like billions of Kogi money was used to bribe the electorate during the failed Dino recall.
I wonder where the ever devastating holy Thunder is this day, does it even know how much Kogi ppl needs it service at this trying moment?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Akmike1983: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Laugh won kill me here, and some hungry goat will stll follow them to Abuja cos of 2k they will give dem, Bello even pple in outside country ve heard dat Kogi governor did not do anything, pls allow someone else na beg we beg
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Akmike1983: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tinubu d Jagaban and bro Adams shld help us oo, pls dont give Bello Ticket pls we someone else pls, we cant cope any more
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Babzrockman: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kogi governorship elections: The facts on ground place Yahaya Bello above others... Base on media reports and rumour from Kogi my state, Yahaya Bello has performed woefully.

But when u look at the outcome of the 2019 general elections in the state, u will agree with me that Yahaya Bello has put in places the machinery needed for his re-election bid.

First of all, out of 3 senatorial districts, APC won 2 PDP 1. Reps out of nine (9), APC won 7 PDP 1 and ADC 1

Secondly, all the House of Assembly seats in d state was won by APC.

Lastly, the LGAs administrators have been very significant in ensuring the return of the emperor Yahaya Bello.

This is just my own analysis that make me to believe that if proper care isn't taking, Bello is coming back.

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
engrfcuksmtin:

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by abraham01emma01: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Protest sponsored by Gov. Yahaya Bello.

I pray let APC(association of professional criminals) give their mandate to Gov. Yahaya Bello,

It will soften of winning.
It will be a work over
It will be 1+1 work to PDP.
It will be victorious to PDP.
Many more
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
@jerry

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mathinips(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
@Jerry

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by mukthar2000(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
My fellow kogite is this the kind of tout governor that u want to give second Chance is this? That doesn't care about the welfare of his people rather than using state money to building his useless Manson.

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by Cityguy: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
mathinips:
*PROTEST TOMORROW*

Pro Gov. Yahaya Bello protest loading tomorrow at the APC National Secretariat Abuja.

The protest is to caution the APC on the implications of denying the white lion the party ticket ahead of Kogi November gubernatorial election.

There are strong rumor that the APC National chairman,Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other powerful force in the APC HDQ has perfected plan to swindle the APC ticket from Yahaya Bello,the protesters are believed to be from Kogi State with more than two buses from each local government of Kogi State .
Details loading
Little wonder the guy has been sublimating of late. The aggression accompanying his boxing sessions now make sense to me. Tinubu, Oshio and others!!! Hmmm....the guy dey vex oooo. I no wan RIP anybody ooo.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by gaskiyamagana: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
YAHYA BELLO IS A FAILURE, A CURSE TO APC. IT IS AUTOMATIC FAILURE IF APC FIELD HIM FOR NEXT KOGI GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by awuf2008: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yaya bello do not deserve second term.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by adusky1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
sponsor by bros DINO,you guys bad luck tomorrow.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by BushDoctor123: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Shut up your mouth, you betrayer and turncoat. Were you not the one blasting Bello just a few weeks ago?

You lack shame and can betray your entire lineage for pittance. Shame on you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5103901/kogi-people-ready-bid-yahaya
The poster must be one of Yeye Bello's e-rats who has just been gifted a golf 3 car.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads by bakila: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2019
bakila:

garfield1 why you dey share my comment anyhow? Is that part of your office modus?
Garfield1 the share -in-charge. If you catch gonorrhea a lot of people will be in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.