Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,980 members, 7,890,221 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Come And Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Advice Me! (499 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Advice Me! by Themhi1: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
ceeroh, lilwetdick, kollinzgee, and others hear what am about to say.

I'll be going to visit the girl who told me she's not ready for a relationship, (she told me to come).

so i need your advice on how to act and convince her and take things physical.

PS. am a shy type
no insult pls.
Re: Come And Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Themhi1:
ceeroh, lilwetdick, kollinzgee, and others hear what am about to say.

I'll be going to visit the girl who told me she's not ready for a relationship, (she told me to come).

so i need your advice on how to act and convince her and take things physical.

PS. am a shy type
no insult pls.
Best u don't push. Wait for her to be ready or get someone else. This is why many relationships are scams, you guys usually force the ladies into a relationship with u. Even the "I love u" part, you'll still pressure the person to say it without wondering if the person really feels so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Advice Me! by icebird25(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just better go straight to the point like:

Baby anytime i'm with you my manhood always stands still ...babe i want to Bleep you i want to feel the warmth of you inside body...

....your mate are busy on how to make money be busy on how to impregnate someone's daughter ...

1 Like

Re: Come And Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
so a woman said come and you are rushing and going just because of pussy...do you feel comfortable going to a woman's place because i know you are thinking she will give sex, soon you will be her errand boy. my friend chill up and act busy..abeg..no need to go anywhere..anybody that want to see you to come to your place..stop thinking with your dick
Re: Come And Advice Me! by BlackfireX: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
She wants to use u for juju ....
Re: Come And Advice Me! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Don't visit her. Why should you even do that in the first place? The moment you do that, you've handed over your balls!

Tell her you're busy and that you'll fix a later date for you guys to meet.
After she told you she's not interested in a relationship, you should have done as if you don't give a fuvk and like you've got other options. She'll respect you more and give you the cookie when you least expect.

Stop acting desperate and needy. Cheers!
Re: Come And Advice Me! by anthonyuncle(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
time don pass, no need for me to talk

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Rape / How Do I Start A Relationship / Does Class In Man-woman Relationship Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.