Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,929 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) (1184 Views)

Sunday Igboho Second In Command Resumes Office (pics) / Two Ladies Fights Dirty At The Airport (photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by Chelsea82: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Viral video of two Niverina lady fighting and and exchanging blow while working in the office trend online.

According to reports,
"They are fighting because they both found out at the same time their boss is dating them at the same time and promised to take care of their children because they are both divorcee...one of them is my neighbour and the second one is my church member".

Watch Full Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/two-nigerian-ladies-set-to-loose-their.html?m=1

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by Chelsea82: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Watch The Full Video Fight HERE, And See Reactions Below⤵

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by Chelsea82: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by Gsteve01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Na dere way undecided

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Your neighbor and ya church member, you still put dia yansh online because of likes and traffic.. Issokay o
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) by donbachi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
So dis girls carry dis fight reach office from my house after i warned...na me and dem 2day

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab 2 Armed Robbers Who Cut Off Victims Hands During Operation / Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman / Bluhh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.