Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,687 members, 7,892,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Advice Needed On Body Odour!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On Body Odour!! (750 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by RaYwon6: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
[b][/b] How do tell your boss at work that he or she has body odour without being insultive??!!
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Abfinest007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
greet her first in d morning then jokingly say to her i like d odour from ur body is this body odour or perfume
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just buy him/her perfume for like 3 consecutive times.... by the time u give him/her the third one, he/she should get ur point.

But my sincere advice is that u really don't need to do that, esp if u are in Nigeria, because job scarce oooo cool

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
My dear, minding ones business do save alot of troubles especially here in Nigeria.
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Oluromantic: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Open window and switch off AC whenever he comes around, u can use handfan too, turn ur face/nose the other way when he's standing at close range, spray airfreshner in d office, u can go out when hes around, so whenever he calls you just tell him u went to receive fresh air. If he says but d AC is on, tell him sometimes fresh air is healthier than AC air, avoid close contact with him and do your daily job. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Preshy561(f): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nwa nza rijuo afo, o chere chi ya aka mgba.
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by donbachi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Very easy...when you are with the person alone,scream"hmmm,wetin dey smell?abi you use kpomo water do body mist?...thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Find out his birthday. Buy him perfumes (roll on or antiperspirants).
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by osemoses1234(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Try this

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
RaYwon6:
[b][/b] How do tell your boss at work that he or she has body odour without being insultive??!!

just buy him a perfume as a gift
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Jayneek(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
The best thing is to mind your business because you may not like the outcome. I guess you are not the only one working for your boss so why would it be you to tell the boss.

However if you must do so, first of all ensure that you have gotten a new job already waiting for you because you already know that in Nigeria telling your boss such a thing is as good as tendering your resignation letter.
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by RaYwon6: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
donbachi:
Very easy...when you are with the person alone,scream"hmmm,wetin dey smell?abi you use kpomo water do body mist?...thank me later.
nah oga i day tok here oh no b my fellow colleague oh !
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by RaYwon6: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jayneek:
The best thing is to mind your business because you may not like the outcome. I guess you are not the only one working for your boss so why would it be you to tell the boss.

However if you must do so, first of all ensure that you have gotten a new job already waiting for you because you already know that in Nigeria telling your boss such a thing is as good as tendering your resignation letter.
thats true!!! Thats actually d type of country 1 find himsef!!!
bt u nid 2 precieve dis odour b4 u draw conclusion 2 d matter
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by Jayneek(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
RaYwon6:
thats true!!! Thats actually d type of country 1 find himsef!!!
bt u nid 2 precieve dis odour b4 u draw conclusion 2 d matter

I feel you. Some odour could be a slow killer.
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by alezzy13: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Telling him will depend on several factors:
-His temperament
-Your closeness to him
-His level of authority over you. . .eg can he sack just like that etc

However I'm tempted to agree with other posters advising you join 'mind your business' club.

The fact is, things like body or mouth odour especially if it's protracted may not be due to simple hygiene. It could be due many other factors: genetics, disease, etc

Moreover, I'm guessing he's in his middle ages and likely married. So it is VERY unlikely he's not heard the complain before. Therefore you 'reminding' him may only offend no matter how genuine your intentions.
Re: Advice Needed On Body Odour!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
tell him he takes better care of his job than his body

(1) (Reply)

Inter Racial Marriage / Since I Tried Nice Let Me Try Dirty / Nigerian Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.